Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour | Bicycle Guided Tour | Bicycle Tour Zanzibar Adventure | Zanzibar Biking Adventure | Spice Farm Tours by Bike | Bike Zanzibar | 1 DayZanzibar Bike Spice Tours | Zanzibar City Tours | Zanzibar Cycling Spice Tour | Stone Town Spice tour on bike | Zanzibar 1 Day Bike Tour | Zanzibar Biking Day Trip
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 day bicycle guided tour is an easy biking day tour that begins from Stone town and last about 8 hours.
0830 Hours: The tour begins by cycling through the streets of Stone town allowing you to get up-close-and-personal with the locals of Zanzibar – a fantastic way to take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a Zanzibar Stone Town neighborhood!
Our Zanzibar by bike day tour also includes a visit to the spice farms to see local grown spices and fruits. The local tour guide explains the process of planting the spices and fruits to harvesting.
The farms grown everything from cardamom, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric, and lemongrass, among others. You will also have a chance to see how coconuts, pineapples etc are picked and get to taste the as well.
1300 Hours: After the tour you will enjoy a traditional swahili lunch at the farm. Here is when you can really taste the different ways of using spices.
1400 Hours: After lunch continue wth our biking adventure to the Masingini Indigenous Forest – one of the key forests of Zanzibar, recognized for its high biodiversity of rare trees and various animal species, including the Zanzibar red colobus.
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour PricesOn the way back to Stone Town you can stop for a swim at the beach. This is an enjoyable and active day tour for individuals or small groups.
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Activities
While at the spice farm you will do the following activities;
* Get a tasty local lunch at the farm cooked with vegetables and fruit in season
* Buy fresh spices, coffee, tea, soaps etc at a spice stall selling fresh packaged spices (cash only)
* Walking tour at a spice farm: Learn about the properties and origins of each spice, and their use as medicines, food or drink
* Smell and taste different spices. Depending on the season we will see and taste vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, lemon grass, cloves, ylang ylang, cumin, garlic, ginger, coriander, pepper, tamarind, chili, oregano and many others
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Tour Duration: Full day (0830 Hours – 1600 Hours)
* Bring some Sun cream, comfortable clothing, footwear and other personal items
* The following is provided for in our bike tours: Bicycle, helmet, a tour guide and lunch
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Relax at the beach and swim in the ocean
* Use of equipment and local guide included
* Enjoy spectacular views at scenic lookout points along the way
* Tour begins in Zanzibar Stone Town Café and end at the same start point
* Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your Hote
* Cycling tour excursion of Stone Town, Spice Farms, lunch and Masingini Indigenous Forest
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711