Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve 1 Day Flying Safari Package | 1 Day Selous Game Reserve Tanzania Luxury Flying Safari | Zanzibar Selous Air Safaris 1 Day | Day Trip Safaris Zanzibar | Selous FIying-in Safari | Flying-in Safari Selous Mtemere Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Matambwe Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Siwandu Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Beho Beho Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Kiba Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Sumbazi Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selous Stiegler’s Gorge Airstrip | Zanzibar Island 1 Day Fly-in Safaris | Zanzibar Selous Flying Safaris | Zanzibar Flights | Tanzania 1 Day Flying Safaris | 1 Day Trip Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve Safari | 1 Day Selous Air Safaris | 1 Day Tanzania Luxury Flying Safari
Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve 1 Day Flying Safari Package offers a memorable day tour experience in the Selous Game Reserve. Giving you the ultimate day Safari experience the package includes:
* Airstrip transfers in Selous
* Lunch in between the game drives
* Return flights from Zanzibar to Selous
* All entrance fees and services of a professional safari driver guide
* A morning and afternoon game drive in open 4×4 safari vehicle (0915 Hours to 1600 Hours)
Selous Game Reserve covers an area of 50,000 km2 (19,000 square miles). There are over 150,000 Buffalo, 40,000 hippo and 4,000 lion – probably the largest on the continent.
Game-viewing here is rewarding, with plentiful numbers of wild dog, lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and more than 400 species of bird.
Selous Game Reserve is home to all of the BIG 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo and lion) and we guarantee that you will be able to tick off most on your list of game sightings!
Other animals that you may encounter are zebra, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, hippo, crocodile, jackal, wild cat, various antelope as well as over 300 bird species the list is endless.
On our day tour you enjoy an extensive game drive conducted by an experienced and knowledgeable tour driver guide who will answer all your questions about the fascinating wildlife and environment.
Bring your camera to have a permanent record of all the wild animals and the spectacular landscape this National reserve has to offer.
Game Drives: Selous Game Reserve visitors can visit the park through safari packages with African Spice Safaris to small and remote camps and lodges.
During a game drive or walk one might be lucky enough to see a pack of African Wild Dog, disappearing throughout Africa but thriving in the Selous. If you are looking for elephants, Selous is the place to find them: there is a large population of these giant mammals.
Other species commonly seen are lions, wild dogs, buffaloes, bushbucks, impalas, elands, baboons, zebras and greater kudus.
Boat Trip: Selous visitors are offered trips long the Rufiji River and the adjoining lakes where hippos, crocodile and a variety of bird species.
Spot Fishing facilities are also available. Other activities include: walking safaris and Bird watching.
0800 Hours: Zanzibar – Departure flight to Selous Game Reserve
0915 Hours: Arrival meet and greet with your private safari guide
0930 Hours: Begin your Selous Safari, discovering untamed wilderness and plentiful wildlife
1230 Hours: Packed lunch is served in the shade, out in the bush (food provided by one of the lodges in the park)
1330 Hours: After lunch, continue on your game drive
1600 Hours: Flight back from Selous to Dar es Salaam
1715 Hours: Arrival in Dar es Salaam. Transfer you to your hotel.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 12|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This tour departs daily and also private departures are available
* Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen
* Daily Departures starting at 0530 Hours to 0630 Hours and return time approximately 1730 Hours to 1800 Hours
* Passengers are permitted a maximum baggage allowance of 15kgs (33 pounds) per person. Soft bags are strongly recommended
* Game drives
* Mineral water during tour
* Lunch included while on safari
* Return flights from Zanzibar to Selous
* Professional experienced driver guide
* All applicable Game Park entrance fees
* Pickup service within a 30 km radius if in Zanzibar Island
* International Airfare
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Accommodations in Selous, Dar-es-salaam or Zanzibar
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ Whats App : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711