Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour
Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour | Safari Blue Zanzibar Tour | Safari blue tour Zanzibar | Safari Blue Full Day Tour | Zanzibar Day Tours Tanzania | Safari Blue Zanzibar Sea Adventure Safari Blue Stone Town Tour | Safari Blue Tour Zanzibar Island Tanzania | Zanzibar Excursion Tour Safari Blue Day Trip | Zanzibar Safari Blue Excursion | Zanzibar Stone Town tours
Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour is one of the most popular day trips from Stone Town Zanzibar.
Also known as Safari Blue, this full day tour is spent on dolphin watching, snorkeling, dhow sailing and tasting the best Zanzibar’s fruits and seafood.
This excursion includes snacks and drinks at a sandbank and a sumptuous seafood lunch with rock lobster and unlimited drinks on a desert island.
A Safari Blue day is packed with adventure…Sail, snorkel, swim, sunbathe, explore, feast, observe, play etc.
Safari Blue Zanzibar Day Tour Itinerary
0830 Hours: The tour departs from your hotel with a transfer toFumba Village for a full day excursion on a traditional sailing dhow. Pick up from any Stone town hotel is at 0830 Hours and from beach hotel is at 0700 Hours.
0900 Hours: Safari Blue starts from Fumba Village, the perfect starting point to explore Menai Bay, an official Conservation Area.
Home to beautiful uninhabited islands, the area is stunning, frequented by hump – back and bottlenose dolphins.
The fishing village of Fumba in Zanzibar is a 30 minutes drive from Stone Town. On arrival at Fumba, you get a briefing on Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour and then you board your dhow and you’re off to explore the bay.
We are lucky enough to see dolphins on at least 85% of our Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour.
Later in the morning we stop on the Kwale sandbank where we set up sunshades and fit the clients with snorkeling equipment.
We have a large range of sizes and good quality equipment. Guides, who can safely lead the snorkeling session and show points of interest, accompany you.
For beginners or those who are not confident swimmers, we have inflatable snorkeling vests and our guides can give tuition.
After snorkeling we offer fresh green coconuts before we move to our desert island restaurant for lunch.
During the morning our catering boat has gone on ahead to prepare a delicious barbecue lunch, which is served on teak picnic tables set up beneath the shade of some tamarind trees.
1230 Hours: Lunch is a traditional Zanzibar buffet and includes grilled fish, slipper lobster, squid, chicken, rice, tamarind and coriander sauces which are all served hot from the grill.
A gastronomic fruit tasting follows with a selection of 10 to 15 different tropical fruits. Cold drinks are available throughout the day and include mineral water, sodas and beer.
Coffee and Amarula liqueur are also served after lunch. Later, we also offer the chance to sail in an “ngalawa” with our experienced crew.
When the tide allows we visit a beautiful mangrove lagoon where it is possible to swim through the mangrove forest.
1730 Hours: We return to Fumba by sail and arrive back at in time to see the colorful African sunset.
Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* What to bring: lots of sun cream, swimming costume and a hat
* Pick up from any Stone town hotel is at 0830 Hours and from beach hotel is at 0700 Hours
* Your Traditional sailing dhow is between 10 to 13 metres in length and accommodates about 16 guests
* Your Safari Blue day tour is a joining group tour. You will share the boat and activities with other guests, but will have private transport from your hotel to Fumba Village and back to Stone Town
* Your Safari Blue dhow is well-maintained, comfortable and equipped with outboard engines, communication equipment, sunshades, boarding ladders, life jackets, waterproof bags and drinks coolers
Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour Rates Includes:
* Ice cold sodas, mineral water and beer,
* Use of top quality Snorkeling gear (mask & flippers)
* Professional English speaking guides and instructors
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes to Menai Bay Conservation Fee
* Pickup from your hotel in Zanzibar Stone Town and drop-off to your hotel
* Enjoyed watching the sunrise sailing on a Dhow in Zanzibar Island in the Indian Ocean
* A delicious Zanzibar seafood lunch with grilled fish and slipper lobster, gastronomic fruit tasting, coffee and Amarula liqueur
Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Zanzibar Dolphin Spotting Snorkeling Safari Blue Day TourContacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711