Uganda Domestic Flights
Uganda Domestic Flights | Uganda Charter and Scheduled Flights | Uganda Cheap Flights | Uganda Local Flight | Uganda Regional Flights | Cheap flights in Uganda | Internal Flights Uganda | Fly to Bwindi | Impenetrable Forest | Fly to Queen Elizabeth National Park | Fly to Semuliki National Park | Entebbe Flights | Fly to Kasese | Fly to Murchison Falls National Park | Fly to Kidepo Valley National Park
Uganda Domestic Flights: We book Uganda Domestic Flights both schedule and charter flights into Uganda’s National Parks.
Our Flights depart from Entebbe International Airport and we use Cessna Grand Caravans (12 passengers), Cessna 206 (4 passengers), LET410 (12-15 Passengers) and Seneca PA34-220T (Five passengers) daily flights into most Uganda National Parks and Game reserves.
We have daily Uganda Domestic Flights to:
– Semuliki National Park (Semliki airstrip)
– Kidepo Valley National Park (Apoka airstrip)
– Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (Kihihi and Kisoro airstrips)
– Murchison Falls (Bugungu, Pakuba and Chobe airstrips)
– Queen Elizabeth National Park (Kasese and Mweya airstrips)|
The planes provide sheer comfort and excitement as passengers are able to ‘fly with the pilots’ as a result of the clear glass cockpit.
Most Uganda Domestic Flights are approximately an hour and fifteen minutes to each destination from Entebbe thus ensuring you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and energized to take on the wilderness.
Uganda Domestic Flights | Local Charters Booking
We can provide charter flights to meet most requirements whether for a honeymoon couple or a 100 plus group of company employees being rewarded for their endeavors.
Aerial Survey, Photography air charter flights and Filming air charter flights services are utilized by tourists visiting africa for filming, scenic, sightseeing and aerial survey photography
The cost of a charter flight depends on the size of the aircraft needed to accommodate the number of passengers and the distance required to be flown plus other incidentals such as airport landing fees, etc.
Therefore the particular requirements need to be specified to enable a quotation to be given.
Uganda Helicopter Scenic Flights
We also offer Helicopter Scenic Safaris that open up Uganda from a whole new perspective and add some magic into flying Safaris.
Uganda is full of dramatic landscapes: from harsh dry climates to beautiful lush forests, mountains, waterfalls, craters, savannah plains and deserts dunes – all easily accessible by helicopter; a privilege few can enjoy.
A variety of wildlife and birdlife can be spotted from one end of the country to the other. Indeed, nature has endowed Kenya, and among its many spectacular landscapes is the dramatic Great Rift Valley, which makes for one of the most stunning and ideal helicopter excursions in the world.
On request, the scenic helicopter tour provides a tailored option with a bespoke itinerary. Click Here
2015 Uganda Domestic Flights, Destinations & Prices
Airfare Prices Per Person + Inclusive of Taxes
Dates 1st June 2015 to 31st May 2016
|Entebbe Route||Price Per Adult||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest||270 US Dollars||0700 Hours||0845 Hours|
|Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to Entebbe||270 US Dollars||0945 Hours||1125 Hours|
|Entebbe to Bwindi Return Flight||450 US Dollars||–||–|
|Entebbe to Queen Elizabeth National Park||270 US Dollars||0745 Hours||1005 Hours|
|Queen Elizabeth National Park to Entebbe||270 US Dollars||1020 Hours||1125 Hours|
|Entebbe to Queen Elizabeth Return Flight||450 US Dollars||–||–|
|Entebbe to Semuliki National Park||270 US Dollars||0745 Hours||1005 Hours|
|Semuliki National Park to Entebbe||270 US Dollars||1020 Hours||1125 Hours|
|Entebbe to Semuliki Return Flight||450 US Dollars||–||–|
|Entebbe to Murchison Falls National Park||250 US Dollars||1230 Hours||1330 Hours|
|Murchison Falls National Park to Entebbe||250 US Dollars||1345 Hours||1630 Hours|
|Entebbe to Murchison Return Flight||420 US Dollars||–||–|
|Entebbe to Kidepo Valley National Park||412 US Dollars||1230 Hours||1445 Hours|
|Kidepo Valley National Park to Entebbe||412 US Dollars||1500 Hours||1630 Hours|
|Entebbe to Kidepo Return Flight||690 US Dollars||–||–|
Uganda Domestic Flights General Notes, Terms & Conditions
1. All services are daily unless indicated otherwise
2. Infants aged 1.99 years of age, not occupying a seat are carried free
3. Kindly note some of the sectors will not operate during the low season
4. Please note: All prices are subject to change in case of unforeseen events
5. Baggage allowance is STRICTLY limited to 15 kilos per person, inclusive of hand baggage, in soft bags
6. Children aged 11.99 years (2 – 11.99 years) will be carried at 70% of the adult fare + all surcharges and taxes
5. Excess baggage or freight will be charged at the prevailing rate and only carried subject to space availability
6. We do not permit the carriage of pets on any flights, regardless of whether they are in approved airline containers
7. We have the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons
8. Ticket time limit (TTL) is 14 days before service, booking not ticketed 14 days prior to service will be automatic cancelled
9. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any amendment made within 96 hours of travel will incur a charge of 50 US Dollars
10. We have the right to adjust fares or taxes in the event of a significant increase in the price of fuel or change in applicable Government charges
11. Cancellations within 4 days before date of travel or any NO SHOWS will be charged in full unless a passenger is unable to travel due to health reasons or on compassionate grounds. Refunds in this case will be considered on an individual basis however the handling fee of 10 US Dollars will still be applicable
12.The latest check-in time is 60 minutes before flight time. Our Flights have the right to depart up to 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time if passengers have not checked-in at that time
13. We are not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any delays to its services and particularly if a delay results in missing a connection to another carrier – domestic or international
14. Tickets are valid for 6 months. Unused tickets can be re-booked on a space-available basis within 6 months of ticket date. Tickets are not transferable Notice, if the passenger’s journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage
15. Entebbe – Murchison Falls National Park Flights are only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Other weekdays on request and will fly a minimum of 7 Guests
16. Entebbe – Kidepo Valley National Park Flights are only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Other weekdays on request and will fly with a minimum of 7 Guests
Booking & Reservations for Uganda Domestic Flights Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711