Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island | Tusitiri Dhow | Tusitiri Dhow Safaris | Tusitiri Dhow Lamu | Lamu Dhow Excursions | Lamu Boats and Dhow Safaris | Lamu Dhow private charter | Lamu Dhows Yachts | Tusitiri Dhow Hire | Lamu Dhow Hire | Lamu Luxury Dhow | Tusitiri Dhow sailing Adventure Lamu | Enasoit Dhow Tusitiri Exclusive Sailing Trips Lamu
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island: Tusitiri Dhow (Enasoit) is an luxurious 50 feet traditional wooden sailing and adventure Dhow hired on exclusive basis for half day and 1 day excursions around Lamu.
The dhow is also available for multi-day sailing safaris. Tusitiri Dhow accommodates up to 10 guests and islocated in Lamu; on the north Kenyan coast.
The Dhow can be accessed from Lamu Island, Kenya. Nairobi to Lamu is a 1.5 hour flight by private charter or daily schedule flights. Guests will be met and collected at Lamu Airport for the short speedboat transfer to Tusitiri.
All excursions are booked on exclusive basis and are tailor-made for each booking depending on guests interests as well as the seasons and the tides.
The private dhow is available for booking from August through March however inquiries for the first half of April and the second half of July will be considered on request.
Tusitiri Dhow provides a charming and unusual base for exploring and enjoying the activities available on the Lamu Archipelago Island.
These Islands include Pate Island, Manda Island, Lamu Island, Manda Toto and Kiwayu which lies in the Kiunga Marine National Reserve.
During Tusitiri’s Dhow operating season the Kenya coast is hot and mainly dry. Clothing should be light-weight, with a sweater or wrap for the cooler evenings.
Visitors are encouraged to cover their arms, legs and shoulders when visiting towns or villages in this mainly Muslim area. Bring along sun-glasses, sun block, a hat, swim wear, shorts, long sleeved shirts, and shoes that may be worn in the water.
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Highlights | Activities and Places to Visit
* Snorkel the reefs between the islands
* Walk and relax on the pristine beaches
* Kayak in the quiet lagoons and mangrove creeks
* Water ski or wake board behind Tusitiri’s speed boat
* Have picnics, ‘sun-downers’ or ‘moon-risers’ in selected beautiful spots
* Sail between the islands on Tusitiri Dhow or on the smaller traditional ‘jahazi’
* Simply enjoy the quiet calm on board while moored in a secluded bay or lagoon
* Spend the day (or just a few hours) deep sea fishing, guided by an experienced crew
* Wander the narrow streets of Lamu old town and Shela village for shopping and sightseeing
* Visit some of the ancient Lamu Island ruins and learn about the history of the area such as Takwa and Manda Town (both on Manda Island) and Shanga (on Pate Island)
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island Prices
Tusitiri mainly operating season is September to April, however with adequate notice bookings outside of these dates will be
considered on request. The Dhow does not operate during the long rains which fall between mid-April and July.
|Dates From||Dates To||Group of 6 Adults||Additional Adult||Additional Child|
|1st January 2018||31st December 2018||3,720 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||480 US Dollars|
* Capacity upto10 guests on an exclusive use basis only
* Child rates apply to those aged 5 to 11 years inclusive. Those aged 12 years and above are charged an adult rate
* Children under 5 stay for free. However given the nature of a live-aboard dhow safari guests should contact African Spice Safaris before they book if they are considering bringing children under 5 years on a Tusitiri Dhow safari
* Dhow safaris and all activities are dependent on the tides. Please let us know your preferred dates and any special requests and we will suggest an itinerary to suit you
* Tusitiri Dhow includes facilities such as shaded sitting area on the aft deck, dining area covered by sun-shade during the day, cushion lounging area on deck, warm water open air shower, dressing room with drawers, mirrors and wash basin, traditional dhow W.C. and one flush W.C. and WI-FI internet signal
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island Rates Includes:
* Exclusive use of Tusitiri Dhow
* Use of the deep sea fishing boat –up to 2 hours per day
* Guests will be met and collected at Lamu Airport for the short speedboat transfer to Tusitiri Dhow
* Local boat transfers, sailing on Tusitiri Dhow, snorkeling, water skiing, wake boarding, kayaking, creek fishing, guided walks, cultural visits, WI-FI on board (where there is signal) and laundry
Tusitiri Enasoit Dhow Private Sailing Day Trips Lamu Island Rates Do Not Include:
* International Airfare
* Accommodations in Lamu
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Cost for Accompanying guides/ pilots 200 US Dollars per day
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary