Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru
Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru | Kiambethu Tea Farm Day Tour Nairobi | Kiambethu Tea Farm Day Trip | Kiambethu Tea Farm Half Day Tour Excursion | Kenya Tea Farm Tour | 1 Day Tea Tour In Nairobi | Tea Farm Day Trips from Nairobi | Tea Factory Tours Kenya | 1 Day Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour | Kiambethu Farm Visit Lunch | Limuru Tea Country Tour Nairobi Kenya | Kiambethu Tea Farm Day Trip Tour From Nairobi | Tea Tasting Tour of Kiambethu Tea Farm
Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru is a half day trip to Kiambethu Tea Farm from Nairobi for an insight into life on a settler farm.
It includes tea tasting, 4 course farm-style lunch inclusive of drinks and an optional guided walk through indigenous forest in Limuru, Tigoni in Kenya.
Kiambethu Tea Farm is just 40 minutes from the heart of Nairobi in Limuru. On your arrival at the Kiambethu Tea Estate, you will be guests for lunch and afternoon tea.
The Kiambethu Estate is located at an altitude of 7000 feet above sea level, in a truly magnificent garden with views of the spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro and the Ngong hills and has lush acres of tea plantations that seem to vanish in the horizon.
1100 Hours: The tea farm day tour of Kiambethu in Limuru begins when guests arrive at the farm. The farm owner welcomes you and over a cup of tea you learn the history of the farm and the process of making tea.
The lecture on growth of tea is a good learning experience. For instance, you will see tea pickers on the farm plucking the top two leaves and bud from each plantation. Tea needs good rainfall, which is plenty in the region so tea is picked all year round.
After the tea is picked, they are sent to the factories to be processed and sold to local and export markets. Kenya is the third largest producer of tea after Sri Lanka and India.
1200 Hours: Take a walk to see tea in the field. You will also walk in the indigenous forest with our resident Kenyan guide who will identify the plants and explain how they are traditionally used.
Look out for the Colobus monkeys close up and wander in the gardens which are home to a wide variety of birds and flowers.
1300 Hours: Return to the house to enjoy a pre-lunch drink on the verandah with sweeping views across the tea fields to the Ngong Hills.
Enjoy your three course buffet lunch from our set menu prepared with vegetables from the garden and desserts are topped with cream from our herd of Channel Island cows. After lunch guests depart at leisure.
1500 Hours: Our Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru returns to the city arriving between 1600 Hours to 1700 Hours.
Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 3 to 12 Years Old|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Half Price|
* Kiambethu Tea Farm Day tours depart daily from Nairobi
Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru Rates Includes:
* Lunch + Soft Drinks
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel or residence
* Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee followed by the history of the farm and process of making tea
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
* Enjoy a pre-lunch drink on the verandah with sweeping views across the tea fields to the Ngong Hills
* Look out for the Colobus monkeys close up and wander in the gardens which are home to a wide variety of birds and flowers
* Take a walk in the indigenous forest with a resident Kenyan guide who will identify the plants and explain how they are traditionally used.
* Enjoy your three course buffet lunch from a set menu prepared with vegetables from the garden and desserts are topped with cream from the farms herd of Channel Island cows
Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru Rates Do Not Include:
* Personal expenses such as, drinks, telephone calls etc
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Tips or gratuity for your Driver Guide, Drinks; Travelers insurance; Laundry, Communication charges
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Tea Farm Day Tour Kiambethu Limuru Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711