Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi
Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi | Makoa Farm Horseback Riding Safaris Tanzania | Horse Riding Safaris Tanzania | Horseriding Arusha Park | Arusha day Tours | Horsebacksafaris | Horsebackriding Africa | Makoa Farm Lodge | Farm stay Horseback Safari Kilimanjaro | Things to do in Moshi | 1 Day Moshi Activities
Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi is a horseback riding day package on Makoa-Farm located one hour’s drive from Arusha, 30 minutes from Kilimanjaro International Airport and just 20 minutes from the old German town of Moshi.
Makoa-Farm is situated near Mount Kilimanjaro Machame Gate with access to the spectacular rainforest on the mountain’s lower slopes.
The area is home to the Tanzania Chagga people whose small villages and coffee farms dot the hillsides. On the plains to the south, Masai graze their cattle. The area is rich in diversity and surprisingly free of the tourist trappings.
Much of the farmland is devoted to conservation, bordered by two rivers, each filled with towering trees. The birdlife is phenomenal; monkeys, small antelope and nocturnal game abound, and are frequently seen and heard.
The horse rides in and around the farm go through the natural grass and bush land of and around the farm. Birds call as you pass, butterflies float around you, and monkeys play in the trees.
Your ride will explore the different areas of the farm and the coffee plantation, riverine forest, thick bush and grassland. You will be amazed by the variety of landscapes you experience during your Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi.
In addition to twenty five horses it is home to a variety of farm and pet animals such as donkeys, pigs, cattle, small four-legged creatures like rabbits and guinea pigs and different kinds of poultry and fowl.
We will take beginner for farm rides only. We are able to provide even for beginners a great riding experience on their holiday on Makoa-Farm, tailored according to their knowledge and experience.
Our Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour on Makoa Farm accepts a beginner rider, a novice rider, an intermediate rider, a strong intermediate rider and an advanced rider.
Arusha Riding Day Tours offer half and full day rides. The rides are designed as scenic rides on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Riders of all abilities can join these rides. There is smaller, mostly nocturnal wildlife like duiker, bush pig, jackal, serval / genet and civet cat.
However, these animals are rather shy and very difficult to spot. During the day there is a good chance of seeing Sykes or Vervet monkeys and Savannah baboon, also a variety of birds. Half day and day rides can be confirmed individually from June to March – depending on availability of the required dates – with a minimum of 2 riders. Please inquire for your preferred dates.
Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* All rides are based on a minimum booking of 2 riders
* If you would like to come and relax at the farm, you can do other activities aside from riding horses which including;
– A walk in the Coffee plantations on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro
– Makoa Farm Tour where you meet numerous domesticated and wild animals
– Experience Surroundings of Makoa-Farm where you hike through Tanzania Chagga villages and small farms
Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour on Makoa Farm Moshi
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes where applicable
* Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha or Moshi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Tanzania Horseback Riding Day Tour Makoa Farm Moshi Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711