Sweetwaters Game Reserve Day Trip | Ol Pejeta Day Tour Safari | Ol Pejeta 1 Day Safari | Ol Pejeta Conservancy One Day Safari | Sweet waters Nanyuki Day Safari | 1 Day Sweetwaters game reserve Safari | Ol Pejeta Kenya Safaris | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Entry fees | Sweetwaters Serena Camp | Sweetwaters Game Reserve 1 Day Trip | 1 Day Sweetwaters Ol Pejeta Conservancy Safari from Nairobi | 1 Day Ol Pejeta Tour | Day trip to Sweetwaters Park | Ol’ Pejeta Conservacy 1 Day Safari | Sweetwaters Day Excursion | Nairobi Day Trip Excursions
Sweetwaters Olpajeta Day Trip Safari departs from Nairobi or from any hotels/ location within the Aberdare, Nyeri, Mweiga, Timau and Nanyuki. The drive is only a 3 hour from the capital city on good roads.
Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy is located in the Laikipia plains about 17 km’s from Nanyuki and 217 km’s from Nairobi and is the closest place for you to come and see the big 5.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy is 90,000-acre and boasts an astounding variety of animals including the non-indigenous chimpanzees and the big 5 (the endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion).
The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience.
Ol Pejeta is home to three of the world’s last remaining three northern white rhinos, and a sanctuary for 115 critically endangered black rhinos.
Morani Information Centre: The Morani Information Centre offers visitors the opportunity to learn about the different wildlife species that live on Ol Pejeta; from anatomy to behavior to habitat.
Black rhino Baraka: Visit the black Rhino Baraka who was born in the wild in Ol Pejeta, but lost sight in both eyes due to a fight and then a cataract. Baraka now lives in the enclosure, located next to the Morani Information Centre, for his own safety.
Equator Sign: The southern and northern hemispheres meet in Ol Pejeta Conservancy, and the Equator is marked in the eastern sector of the Conservancy, near Rongai Gate.
Hippo Hide: One of two permanent hides on Ol Pejeta. It is located discreetly on the banks of the mighty Ewaso Nyiro River, and offers fantastic views of the water – where hippos often spend the day keeping cool in the shallow water.
0600 Hours: Depart from Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to Sweetwaters Game Reserve.
Sweetwaters land, the Ol Pejeta Conservancy and its sumptuous ranch were once the private domain of famed multi-millionaire, Adnan Kashoggi.
1000 Hours: You visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, a charming haven established by the Jane Goodall Institute to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimps.
Enjoy a game drive in the park where one could see reticulated giraffe, zebra, elephant, buffalo, warthog, waterbuck, hartebeest, lion, cheetah, hyena, gazelle and impala among others. Over 500 species of birds have been recorded including the Ostritch.
1200 Hours: Lunch will be served at one of the lodges in the game Sanctuary then followed by a visit to a rhino homestead. You then proceed on a game drive.
1400 Hours: Enjoy an afternoon game-drive or visit a cultural village. This is an optional tour and attracts an extra fee payable directly to the chief at the village.
The tribal village is situated just outside the Serat Gate of the Sweetwaters Game Reserve. Here you have a chance to visit Kenya’s tribesmen in replicas of their traditional homesteads and sample their culture.
The Masai, Pokot, Turkana, Samburu men and women invite you into their homes and sell their traditional wares, show off their ritual dances and introduce you to their lifestyle.
1530 Hours: Depart by road back to Nairobi arriving at 1900 Hours.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This tour departs daily from Nairobi Hotels or from any Hotels within Aberdare/ Nyeri/ Mweiga/ Nanyuki etc
* Ol-Pejeta conservancy fees per day for Non-resident Adult = 85 US Dollars/ East African Residents = 2,200 Kenya shillings/ East African Citizen = 1,100 Kenya shillings. Children pay the half price of the adult
* Visit Chimpanzee Sanctuary
* Price per person (Request for rates)
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Extensive game drives at Ol Pejeta/ Sweetwaters Conservancy
* Lunch at Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp or a deluxe lunch box from Nairobi
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711