Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha | Sanctuary Accommodation | Julie Erskine Sanctuary Farm | Naivasha Farms | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Sanctuary Farm Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels | Naivasha Holiday Homes | Sanctuary Farm Rates | Sanctuary Farm Restaurant | Naivasha Horse Riding | Sanctuary Horse Back Safaris | Pink Rondavel Sanctuary Farm | Sanctuary Farm Hotel | Sanctuary Farm Clubhouse Cafe | Self Catering Accommodation
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha is a family run guest house holiday house on Moi South Lake Road in Naivasha inside Sanctuary Farm. The farm house hotel sleeps 30 guests.
The Sanctuary is a 400 acre farm on the shores of Lake Naivasha with abundant game about 95 km from Nairobi. Sanctuary Farm has converted a stable yard into 10 beautifully and originally designed contemporary rooms.
There are 2 small twin rooms, 3 small double rooms and 5 large triple rooms. All guestrooms are en-suite and have a verandah overlooking the farm all its birdlife and wildlife grazing nearby.
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha has a traditional living area, colonial furnishings and communal sitting room with a fireplace.The private old terrace provides a space for romantic dinners or somewhere cool and tranquil to relax.
There is a campsite is set in the forest of indigenous yellow fever trees teaming with wildlife. There is a shower block consisting of four units each with lavatories.Wood for campfire is provided on request.
The Club House Cafe offer simple meals made from local ingredients as much as possible. The farm is carpeted in Acacia trees and leads down to Lake Naivasha.
There is an abundance of wildlife including giraffe, wildebeest, impala, zebra, Thompson and Grants Gazelle, Dikdik, Hippo and buffalo as well as an extraordinarily concentrated variety of bird life.
There is no swimming pool as the family prefers to swim in the lake, and welcomes you to enjoy this as well.
Activities available in the farm house include horse riding, cycling, bird watching, nature walks, boat rides, golfing and fired earth pottery
Guests can also visit Naivasha Owl Centre, Crescent Island, Hells Gate National Park, Crater Lake, Mount Longonot National Park, Nakuru National Park and Aberdare National Park.
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
|Sanctuary Farm House Naivasha Residents Accommodation Rates: Per Night and include Full Board Accommodation|
|Dates From||Dates To|| Single Room|
| Double Room|
(2 Guests) Triple Room
(3 Guests) Child Aged
5 to 12 Years
|1st January 2018||30th May 2019||360 US Dollars||480 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||110 US Dollars|
* Not Included; Any additional meals, juices, sodas & alcoholic drinks, conservation fee, riding and boat rides
* Not Included; Rates are exclusive of conservancy fees of 5 US Dollars per adult & 2.5 US Dollars per child ahed 5 to 12 years 12
* Full Board includes; accommodation + drinking water + early morning tea or coffee served in your room + breakfast + lunch + afternoon tea and dinner at the Club House Café
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Residents Accommodation Rates
2019 Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Residents Accommodation Rates are Per Night
|Accommodation Type||Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||Full Board|
|Single Room (1 Guest)||17,825|
|Double Room (1 Guests)||20,700|
|Triple Room (3 Guests)||23,575|
| Children aged 5 to12 Years|
(Per Child Sharing with a Parent)
* Check-in time: 1300 Hours
* Check-out time: 1000 Hours
* All lake side rooms will incur a 10% increase to the above rates
* There is a 20% supplement for Easter long weekend and Christmas (20th December to 3rd Jan)
* Not Included in the Rates above are; Any additional meals, juices, sodas & alcoholic drinks, conservation fee, riding and boat rides
* Rates are exclusive of conservancy fees 500 Kenya Shillings per adult & 250 Kenya Shillings per child aged 5 to 12 years (all conservancy payable at the gate on arrival)
* Horse riding rates per person per hour: 4,000 Kenya Shillings
* Boat ride 3000 per person per hour (Maximum 6 guests per boat)
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Self Catering Accommodation Rates
2019 Self Catering Option (One Booking at a Time) Rooms Only Rates;
Self Catering using Sanctuary Farm fully equipped kitchen
| Single Room|
| Double Room|
| Triple Room|
* A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking made
* Not Included Any meals, juices, sodas & alcoholic drinks, conservation fee, riding and boat rides
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Camping & Campsite Fees
Prior booking is required
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Budget Camping
* Camping Bed: 800 Kenya Shillings per night
* Mattresses: 500 Kenya Shillings per night
* Bundle of wood for campfire 1,500 Kenya Shillings
* Optional: Safari Tent (8 Feet x 9 Feet): 7,500 Kenya Shillings = per night
* Full Set of Bedding (sheet, duvet & cover, pillow & cover, hot water bottle): 700 Kenya Shillings = per night
* 1,500 Kenya Shillings per adult half price for children under 12 (Minimum fee 6,000 Kenya Shillings per night)
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Luxury Camping
* Cost per tent = 17,000 (sleeps two) fully equipped with attached private bathrooms, verandah furniture, and drinking water (Booking Minimum of 6 tents)
Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha Club House Cafe Meal Rates
* Dinner = 3,500 Kenya Shillings
* Lunch: = 3,000 Kenya Shillings
* Breakfast = 2,500 Kenya Shillings
* Afternoon Tea & Cake/ Biscuits = 1,000 Kenya Shillings
Booking & Reservations for Sanctuary Farm House Hotel Naivasha – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711