Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour | Kampala Day Trips | Kampala Day Tours | Kampala Uganda Day Excursions | Samuka Island Retreat Jinja | Samuka Island Jinja | Jinja Day Tours | Samuka Island Activities | Samuka Island Prices | Jinja Day Trip | Samuka Island Lake Victoria | Samuka Island Jinja Uganda | Samuka Island Birds Sanctuary Uganda | Samuka Island Holiday
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour isa spectacular nature retreat to Samuka Island, one of the most beautiful islands situated in Lake Victoria.
Samuka Island offers a unique opportunity to escape and relax in total peace and tranquility. Samuka Island is 9 km or 40 minutes by speed boat off the shores of Jinja town, Uganda.
1.5 hours drive from Kampala and 5 minutes from Jinja takes you to Rumours at the Source of The Nile.
Boat trip to Samulika Island depart from the “Rumours on the Nile” (The only eating and drinking establishment closest to the Source of the Nile and the gateway to Samulika Island).
A gentle boat trip from Rumours at the Source of the River Nile will take you to the island that is 12 acres of unspoiled natural beauty with a bird sanctuary that offers peace, serenity, and tranquility.
Samuka Island is known as the Zanzibar of Uganda. The island offers various activities such bird watching (over 52 bird species), swimming in the pool, water sports such as jetsking, tubing, kayaking and boat rides to nearby islands.
The sunrise and the sunset are spectacular. One can also choose to relax as they watch the amazing views of the Lake. Other activities include sun downer boat trips, fishing trips, outdoor games like volleyball and football.
Lunch is at the exquisitely beautiful Samuka Island Retreat where you can enjoy a variety of sumptuous African dishes.
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour Itinerary
0700 Hours: After an early breakfast in Kampala or Jinja, our driver guide will pick you up from your hotel/ residence and begin your day trip to Samuka Island. The island is located approximately 45 minutes by speed boat from the source of the Nile.
Our trip includes a tour of the source of the nile and the speke monument and thereafter we proceed by boat to samuka.
En-route we enjoy amazing sights of the hotels found on the shoreline like Hotel Triangle, we also take good views of the Jinja sailing club, and the Kirinya maximum prison.
At the samuka island, we shall get to enjoy the birdlife, swimming in the beautiful pool, outdoor games like volleyball and football.
1900 Hours: We enjoy a lunch break, then return to Jinja and transfer to your lodge/ hotel/ residence.
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Adult Rate Per Person||Child Rate Aged 5 Years|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for Rate||Request for Rate|
* All children under 3 years are free of charge
* Overnight trips are also available. Click Here for details: 2 Days/ 1 Night Holiday
* Samuka Island Retreat – a little Garden of Eden on Lake Victoria located just off the shores of Jinja, Uganda
* Other boats to Samuka Island can be gotten from the Jinja Sailing Club, Rippon Landing Site, and Kingfisher Hotel
* Samuka Island Retreat is a beautiful offshore resort located in Jinja approximately 40 minutes by boat ride from the source of the Nile offering perfect accommodation for both business and leisure travelers
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour Prices Include:
* Lunch at Samuka Island Retreat
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Services of our professional safari driver guide
* Rates are inclusive of return transport from Jinja/ Kampala and entrance fee to Samuka Island
Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour Prices Exclude:
* Overnight accommodation
* Optional activities like White water Rafting, Bungee jumping, Quad biking and Horseback riding, Team building activities, Sundowner Cruises, swimming etc
Booking & Reservations for Samuka Island Jinja Uganda 1 Day Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711