Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park | Tsavo Park Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas | Ngulia Safari Camp Bandas | Tsavo West Bandas | Tsavo West Rhino Bandas | Tsavo West National Park Accommodation | Tsavo West Budget Hotels Kenya | Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Self Catering Cottages | Ngulia Bandas Rates Prices Costs | Ngulia Bandas Lodge | Ngulia Bandas Self Catering Budget Accommodation | Ngulia Bandas Kenya | Ngulia Bandas Safari Camp | Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas | Tsavo West Accommodation
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park was formerly known as Ngulia Bandas/ Ngulia Safari Camp Bandas.
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas are set against the backdrop of the rugged but scenic Ngulia Hills about 40 km from Mtito Andei and 50 km from the Tsavo River gates in Tsavo West National Park.
The bandas are a budget traveler’s accommodation in Tsavo West National Park. The bandas have their own kitchen making them ideal for self-catering independent travellers.
Rhino Valley Lodge restaurant also provides good variety of lovely food reasonably priced meals should you prefer full board or if you just don’t fancy cooking. Here you get to bring your own personal supplies of food and drinking water.
There are 6 self-catering bandas tastefully furnished with rugged twin beds, a well-equipped kitchenette, and a complete bathroom suite will provide the comforts of home away from home.
The bandas at the camp are designed to have verandas that overlook a water drinking spot.
The views from the restaurant and the self-contained bandas are absolutely stunning, with two waterholes that are regularly visited by a huge variety of wildlife and the wonderful panorama across the Rhino Valley.
Guests can thus be able to see animals that come to drink from the pool at the same time enjoying the comfort of their room.
In addition to the game drives with experienced guides the camp offers nature walks and rock climbing up the Ngulia Hills, game viewing, guided walks, rock climbing, bird watching.
Other activities include morning and afternoon game drives, visits to Mzima Springs, the Rhino Sanctuary and the shetani Lava flows.
In the evening you can seat outside your banda as you watch the sun go down on the beautiful horizon of Tsavo west with views of Kilimanjaro on a fair skied day.
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park Non-Residents Rates
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park Non-Residents Rates Include: Self Catering (No Meals)
|Dates From||Dates To||Double Room|
|1st Jan 2020||30th Mar 2020||150 US Dollars||65 US Dollars||50 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2020||30th Jun 2020||130 US Dollars||55 US Dollars||40 US Dollars|
* Check-In time from 11:00 hours
* Check-Out time by 10:00 hours
* Children aged 0 to 2.99 Years Stay for Free
* Easter Supplement – 20 US Dollars (per person per night)
* Child Sharing Parents Room 13-18 Years pay 75% of single adult rate
* Child Sharing Parents Room 3-12 Years pay 50% of Single Adult Rate
* Christmas supplement (23rd December to 3rd January 2019) – 30 US Dollars (per person per night)
* Located in the heart of Tsavo West National Park, this cottage offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, allowing for visits to Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary, Mzima Springs and Shetani lava flow and a chance to see the big five!
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park Residents Rates
Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park Residents Rates Include: Self Catering (No Meals)
|Dates From||Dates To||Double Room|
|1st Jan 2020||31st Mar 2020||9,000|
|1st Apr 2020||30th Jun 2020||8,000|
* Easter supplement 1,000 Kenya Shillings (per person per night)
* Lunch at Rhino Valley Lodge 2,000 Kenya Shillings (per person)
* Christmas supplement 23rd Dec – 3rd January 2019 = 3,000 Kenya Shillings (per person per night)
* Please note that booking rates are not inclusive of any Park entrance fees or transportation costs
Tsavo West National Park Attractions
* Black rhinoceros Sanctuary
* Chaimu Hill – tall black volcanic hill rising
* Shetani lava flow and Shetani cave – huge lava flow and its cave
* Large herd of elephants, black rhinoceros, crocodiles and ostriches
* Landscape viewing – panoramic view of the Kilimanjaro peak and Chyulu Hills
* Roaring Rocks – outcrops rocks erected on the Ngulia plains and used for Rhino observation
* Mzima Springs and its underwater observatory – one of the most important fresh water spring of Kenya
Booking & Reservations for Rhino Valley Lodge Bandas Tsavo West National Park – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ Whats App : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile: + 254 (0) 780-242-711