Paradise lost Resort Farm Kiambu 1 Day Tour | Paradise Lost Resort and Park Kiambu Nairobi | Paradise Lost Resort Nairobi | Paradise Lost Kiambu 1 Day Tour | Paradise Resort Entrance fees Nairobi Kenya | Paradise Lost Kiambu Road Directions | Paradise Lost Charges | Nairobi Picnic Sites | Kenya Picnic Sites | Paradise Lost Kiambu Road
Paradise Lost Resort Nairobi Day Tour takes you to Paradise Lost Resort farm located on a 54-acre piece of private in the middle of a coffee farm close to Kiambu Town, aboout 10 km’s from Nairobi. Paradise Lost resort is the largest picnic site in Kenya (54 acres of pure fun).
Your day tour will include the following activities;
* Boat riding
* Explore the caves
* Visiting a coffee farm
* Sumptuous picnic lunch
* Horse riding or camel riding
* Enjoy the Nature trails amid bird watching
Fishing – Free of charge (Come with own fishing equipment)
Boat Ride – 200 Kenya Shillings Per Person (School kids is free of charge)
Paradise Lost Resort offers a unique bird sighting experience and is one place you are likely to find the rarest of the central highland species or the country bird species. Early morning walk can result to an impressive 60 record of different birds.
Cave Man Tour – Waterfalls, Stone Age Caves, Nature Trails
Paradise Lost Resort is a great place for nature lover with tree appetites this is the place to be. You will see different species of indigenous and exotic trees which grow together giving a cool atmosphere; you will forget that you are in Nairobi. A local guide naturalist will guide you on the nature trail.
Coffee Farm Tour – 2 Hours
A coffee farm tour is also available if you have time. Coffee Farm Tour – 2 hours visit to the farm that includes the nursery, milling and roasting process in the factory. Mostly done for Non-residents which is free of charge.
Paradise Lost Resort has boat rides and swimming opportunities. Enjoy a guided boat ride along the river for a thrilling experience, forest and nature. Children get swimming lessons. Fishing opportunities are also available.
Explore the Caves
This is a home to 2.5 million years old caves. Here you will study bat and other nocturnal animals and birds. Geology will also be a subject to be discussed at length. Be sure to see bats in plenty if you visit this area. Price is – 200 Kenya Shillings Per Person
Horse and Camel Rides
Paradise Lost Resort has not only ostrich rides, but also horse and camel rides. Horse Ride/ Camel Ride – 100 Kenya Shillings Per Person
Paradise Lost Resort children get face painting and fun games etc .Children Activities – Bouncing Castle 100 Kenya Shillings Per Person, Face painting 50 Kenya Shillings Per Person
Catering and Camping
Paradise Lost Resort has no food or accommodation on the grounds. You can bring your own delicacies.. Kuku and Nyama Choma and prepare yourself. You can Hire Cooking grill for 400 Kenya Shillings Per Day.
Camping overnight charges are 1,000 Kenya Shillings per person per night and you get a tent, mattress, blanket, Bone fire, and security. You get to carry your Bed sheets
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||6 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Picnic Time 0600 Hours to 1800 Hours everyday
* Price is based on 1 Guests. Request for group rate and Residents Rate for the tour
* This tour departs at 0900 Hours and returns back returns to the city centre at 1500 Hours or so. (Weekends are busier than weekdays)
* For camping you get a tent, mattress, blanket, bone fire, and security. You get to carry your bed sheets The cost is resident 1,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person and non-resident is 20 US Dollars Per Person Per Night
* Boat riding
* Visiting a coffee farm
* Sumptuous Lunch box
* Horse Riding or Camel riding
* Enjoy the Nature trails amid Bird Watching
* Fishing – (Come with own fishing equipment)
* Return Transport from your Nairobi residence
* Explore the Caves (Take a torch/ Flashlight as the lighting is not 100% reliable)
* Professional English speaking driver guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* International airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711