Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara | Olonana Safari Lodge Masai Mara | Sanctuary Olonana Maasai Mara Kenya | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Sanctuary Retreats Luxury African Safaris | Olonana Camp Rates | Sanctuary Olonana Rates | Olonana Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Sanctuary Olonana Tented Camp | Olonana Safari Camp Masai Mara National Reserve | Geoffrey Kent Suite at Sanctuary Olonana Maasai Mara
Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara (Sanctuary Olonana Camp) is an exceptional luxury safari lodge set on a private stretch of the Mara River in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve, the Masai Mara.
The camp is situated on a private stretch of the Mara River at the foot of the impressive Siria Escarpment.
The distance from Nairobi is about 298 km (about a 6 hour drive) to the camp. It takes about 45 minutes flight fromNairobi to the Masai Mara and approximately 15 km from kichwa Tembo Airstrip.
The camp has 14 spacious and tastefully appointed suites, each with 2 double beds. The 14 suites all have floor-to-ceiling glass doors and all fold open to reveal magnificent Mara River views.
Each suite features parquet floors, nightstands, bedside lamps, luggage rack, floor to ceiling mosquito netting, 4-poster beds, large river view verandas and an en-suite bathrooms with double vanity mirror, towel racks, shower and flush toilet.
There are three suites for families at Sanctuary Olonana which have an additional bedroom for one or two children.
The main dining room and veranda commands a dramatic stretch of the Mara River providing the perfect setting for breakfast, afternoon tea and after dinner star gazing.
After dinner guests can retire to the warmth of the campfire where brandies and liqueurs are served as they absorb the peace and beauty of an African night.
Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara Spa offers an enticing range of treatments using worldwide recognized Africology (which uses the healing essences of African indigenous plants) and French marine-based Thalgo spa products (which are found in the finest spas throughout the world).
Guests enjoy luxurious treatments from specialized facial treatments to full body massages.
Activities in the camp include hot air balloon Safaris, game drives, village visits, nature walks, sun downers, bush breakfasts, picnics, bush dinners and visit to a school.
Non-Residents Accomodation Rates Per Night Include: Full Board (All meals) + Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Alcoholic beverages
(with exception of premium brands and Champagne) + Nature walk & Laundry services
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room|
|1st Jan 2019||31st Mar 2019||860 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||290 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2019||31st May 2019||340 US Dollars||670 US Dollars||170 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2019||30th Jun 2019||860 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||290 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2019||30th Sep 2019||1,200 US Dollars||1,620 US Dollars||390 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2019||30th Oct 2019||860 US Dollars||1,180 US Dollars||290 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2019||20th Dec 2019||340 US Dollars||670 US Dollars||170 US Dollars|
|21st Dec 2019||05th Jan 2020||1,200 US Dollars||1,620 US Dollars||390 US Dollars|
* Picnic Box = 35 US Dollars Per Person
* Extra Lunch = 55 US Dollars Per Person
* Children below 2 years stay free of charge
* Check out time at Sanctuary Olonana Camp is 1000 Hours
* Olonana Tented Camp is subject to a two night minimum stay
* Children 12 years and above are charged the applicable adult rate
* Children of all ages are welcome at Sanctuary Olonana. Children aged 15 and younger are required to share with an adult. A private vehicle must be booked for game drives by families including children aged 5 and under
*Book Geoffrey Kent Suite Luxury Lodge Masai Mara (two private en-suite bedrooms, dining area, lounge and private decking area) at Sanctuary Olonana in the Masai Mara, Kenya |
* Medical insurance
* Additional activities
* Private game drives
* Inter camp transfers
* Any items of a personal nature
* Park fees Per person, per day 80 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle – full day Per vehicle (maximum 6 people) = 425 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle – half day Per vehicle (maximum 6 people) = 225 US Dollars
* International and domestic flights, and road transfers to and from other camps and lodges
* Travel insurance, boutique purchases, spa treatments, gratuities and all other items of a personal nature
* Scheduled & charter flights are available on request between Kichwa Tembo airstrip and Nairobi, Migori, Mombasa and other airports/ airstrips. Kindly Request
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp: + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711