Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort | Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park Accommodation | Sabuk Guest House | Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park Hotels | Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort Machakos County | Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort Accommodation Rates Prices | Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort Thika Fourteen Falls Lodge | Thika Resorts | Kilimambogo Hike | Hiking Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park
Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort is located off Garissa Road in Machakos County Kenya about 70 km from Nairobi. The resort is set in over 50 acres of landscaped gardens at the base of the Ol Donyo Sabuk mountain.
It is about 1 hour drive from Nairobi and 20 minutes from Thika town along the Thika-Garissa highway. The resort has an amazing view of the magnificent Kilima Mbogo – known to many as the ‘mountain of buffalos’ (the highest point on The Ol Donyo Sabuk National park).
The National park is home to wildlife such as duikers, buffalos, baboons, colobus monkeys and hundreds of bird species.
Boasting a unique and serene escape with a stunning view of Fourteen falls and Kilimambogo mountain known to many as the ‘mountain of buffalos’ Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort stands out as an ideal abode for family getaway, weekend retreat for couples, school trips, excursionists, conferences and team building.
The out of town facility has free Wi-Fi connection in the common areas including its conference halls, restaurant and all its rooms.
The premise has spacious well-designed 20 suites fit with full-length windows to offer scenic view of the surrounding and en-suite bathroom equipped with free toiletries and cold/ hot water shower.
Each room has a study station for those that prefer to work during their stay, an entertainment center with satellite connected TV and collection of movies and ironing facilities.
Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort has an onsite restaurant offering various sumptuous local and continental cuisines served as a la carte menu or buffet.
Guests can choose different meal plan rates when making reservations. Conversely, the resort harbors a lounge bar where guest can enjoy refreshing cocktail, a variety of snacks as well as an assortment of drinks.
The state of the art conference halls is built to modern standard to accommodate small meetings, delegations and events including weddings and celebrations.
The resort offers an unmatched outdoor experience including swimming, horse riding, bike riding, nature walks, bush dining and picnics, hiking and fishing expeditions. Children can additionally be treated to trampoline, table tennis among other gaming activities
The premises have ample parking space and are well guarded with CCTV and security guards. In house laundry and dry cleaning is available for free upon request.
Ol Donyo Sapuk Resort is near Lord William Northrup Macmillan Castle and the famous Fourteen Falls. The nearest airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, 85 km from the hotel.
The resort is a stop over for hikers or outdoor activities and events such as picnics and weddings, family getaway, weekend retreat for couples, school trips, excursionists, conferences and team building.
Highlights at Ol Donyo Sapuk resort include horse riding, cycling, nature trails for bird watching and hiking Mt. Kilima Mbogo. There is also a swimming pool to relax and cool off in on hot sunny day or after excursions.
Children can additionally be treated to trampoline, table tennis among other gaming activities. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at Oldonyo Sapuk Resort.
1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019
|Room Type||Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||Full Board|
|Deluxe Room Single (1 Guest)||100 US Dollars||120 US Dollars||150 US Dollars|
|Deluxe Suite Double (2 Guests)||130 US Dollars||190 US Dollars||250 US Dollars|
* KINDLY REQUEST FOR THE RATES FOR EXECUTIVE ROOMS
* MEAL RATES: 25 US DOLLARS PER PERSON (LUNCH OR DINNER)
* TRANSFERS FROM NAIROBI TO OLDONYO SAPUK RESORT AND BACK TO NAIROBI ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR NEW ARRIVALS FROM 1200 HOURS. CHECK OUT TIME ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE IS 1000 HOURS
* CHILDREN AGED 0 – 3 YEARS SHARING WITH ADULT/S – NO CHARGE. OVER 3 YEARS UP TO 12 YEARS SHARING WITH PARENTS PAY 80%
* DAY ROOM RATE (SUBJECT TO ROOM AVAILABILITY) IS CHARGED AT 80% OF APPLICABLE RATES. CHECK OUT TIME FOR DAY USE IS 1800 HOURS. CHECK-OUT AFTER 1800 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO THE FULL ROOM RATE
Oldonyo Sapuk Resort Residents Accommodation Prices
|Room Type||Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||Full Board|
|Deluxe Room Single (1 Guest)||7,500 Kenya Shillings||9,700 Kenya Shillings||11,500 Kenya Shillings|
|Deluxe Suite Double (2 Guests)||10,000 Kenya Shillings||14,400 Kenya Shillings||18,000 Kenya Shillings|
* Half Day Conference Package: 3,500 Kenya Shillings per person per day
* Full Day Conference Package: 4,000 Kenya Shillings per person per day
* Accommodation + Conference Half board Package: 11,000 Kenya Shillings per person per Night
* Accommodation + Conference Full board Package: 13,000 Kenya Shillings per person per Night
* Full Day Team Building with the Teams Facilitator: 4,000 Kenya Shillings per person per day
* Full Day Team Building with the Resorts Facilitator: 6,000 Kenya Shillings per person per day
The above rates are Inclusive of 10 o’clock Tea & Snacks, Lunch, 4 o’clock Tea & Snacks, Team Building Grounds
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711