Nairobi Walking City Tour
Nairobi Walking City Tour | Nairobi Walking Tour | Nairobi Half Day Walking Tour | Nairobi City Walking Tour | Nairobi City Walking Tours | Nairobi Walking Excursions | Nairobi Walking Day Tours | Nairobi Safari Walks | Nairobi Sightseeing Walking Tours | Nairobi Guided Walking Tour | Nairobi City Tours
Nairobi Walking City Tour; Explore Nairobi on a walking sightseeing tour at your own pace with a professional safari local guide where you have ample time for close photography.
See Nairobi’s downtown on a guided walking tour and visit a series of landmarks (historic buildings and modern landmarks). Shop local crafts at City Market or Maasai Market and let your guide help you bargain.
Get insights about the tribes of Kenya from your guide. Learn about the city’s culture and history. If you wish, finish the tour with a coffee at one of the many coffee houses. The tour can be customized according to your interests and schedule.
* Traveling by public transport
* Stroll through the August 7th Memorial Park
* See the Nairobi National Archives and Uhuru Park
* Take a walking tour an experience the unique atmosphere of Nairobi
* See the parliament buildings and the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum
* Explore Nairobi with a friendly local guide on a 4 hour sightseeing Nairobi walking city tour with an optional traditional Kenyan lunch
Nairobi Walking City Tour Itinerary
0900 Hours: Our guide will meet you at your hotel residence, then take to the streets of Nairobi to explore and see the sights. First stop depending on your hotel location will be Uhuru Park, a lovely oasis of green space wedged next to the city’s bustling business district.
Shelter from the city heat with a walk in the shade as your guide tells you about Nairobi’s complex history and culture. Then, head out to discover the city’s urban delights by both foot and public transport.
You will visit a local city market where you can bargain and shop for arts and crafts. A tour to the top of Kenyatta International Conference (Government Building with 28 stories) to look at Nairobi skyline can be arranged.
Nairobi Walking City Tour also includes a visit to Parliament buildings, Kenya National archives, Gallery Watatu, Collectors Den, the Snake Park and National Museum.
The Nairobi National museum is well known for excellent exhibits and displays of early man, tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya.
An opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch of local cuisine is also available on this tour. Walking through the city streets and traveling by public transport provides plenty of opportunity to mingle with the locals as they go about their daily lives.
Nairobi Walking City Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Adult||Child Aged 12 Years & Below|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Duration: Approximately: 4 to 5 Hours
* The tour Includes time to shop at a local market
* Departure time 0900 Hours or earlier (anytime of your convenience – everyday)
Nairobi Walking City Tour Price Includes:
* A walk through Uhuru Park
* Traveling by public transport
* Professional English speaking guides
* A visit to Watatu art gallery/ Collectors Den
* A visit to Kenyatta International Conference
* Traditional lunch (optional at an extra cost payable directly)
* A visit to Snake Park and National Museum (Entrance fees payable directly)
Nairobi Walking City Tour Price Excludes:
* Items of a personal nature
* Tips or gratuities for your local guide
* Sample local cuisine with lunch at a restaurant
* Transfers from/ to the starting point hotel within Nairobi
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi Walking City Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile: + 254 780-242-711