Nairobi Night Tour Carnivore Dinner Disco | Nairobi by Night Tours | Simba Saloon Restaurant Disco | Carnivore Restaurant Disco Nairobi Carnivore Dinner Disco | Nairobi Night Out | Evening Tour of Nairobi Dinner and Disco | Kenya Nightlife Clubs and Bars
Nairobi Night Tour Carnivore Dinner Disco departs at 1800 Hours from your hotel/ residence. This tour features the Carnivore restaurant which is considered ‘Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience’ and the Simba Saloon Disco next door.
This open-air meat specialty restaurant has strikingly different food, service and atmosphere to anything ever seen in Kenya.
Every type of meat imaginable, including beef, lamb, pork, chicken, Turkey etc, are roasted on traditional Masai swords over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
The waiters then carry these swords around the restaurant, carving unlimited amounts of the prime meats onto sizzling, cast iron plates in front of you. A wide selection of salads, vegetable side dishes, and a variety of exotic sauces accompany the meat feast.
Dessert and coffee follow this. The full meal including a soup course is at a set price. After dinner we walk to the Simba Saloon which offers the nicest disco in Nairobi and is located at the Carnivore Restaurant on Langata Road.
The place is huge, with three separate bars, room outside and a large dance floor. This club would even be impressive if it was in America.
The disco is frequented by upper class Kenyans, expatriates and tourists. Wednesday night is Rock Night. Saturday night is Bombay Night and Sunday Night is ‘Soul Night’ with beats from the 80’s.
The night club operates from Wednesday to Sunday and has themed nights to cater for fans of contemporary African music, rock, soul, jazz, Old Skool, and the latest hits.
The Simba Saloon is well known for hosting some of Africa’s best musicians as well as many international ones such as Maxi Priest, Yellow man, Sadao Watanabe, Manu Dibango, Salif Keta, Chaka Demus and Pliers, Ismael Lo, and Habib Koite just to mention a few.
After dinner, enjoy the disco and return to your hotel or transfer to the airport.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 11 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Children between 2 to 11.99 years accompanied with an adult pay 75 % of the adult Rate
* Departs Daily:1200 Hours for Lunch & 1800 Hours for Dinner (Tour Duration: 2 Hours)
* Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi
* Enjoy 15 different types of meat or a vegeterian meal + Disco Dance
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel or residence
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
* Personal expenses such as, drinks, telephone calls etc
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Tips or gratuity for your Driver Guide, Drinks; Travelers insurance; Laundry, Communication charges
* Optional activities; video filming fees are charged as a supplemental and are payable directly to Bomas of Kenya
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711