Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour
Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour | National Park Elephant Orphanage Graffe Centre Kenya Tours | Full Day Nairobi Day Tour Nairobi National Park Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary Giraffe Centre | David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust | Nairobi Day Tour Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Center | Nairobi Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour | Nairobi Day Tours
Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour: explore 3 of the best Nairobi attractions on our full day excursion. Visit the Nairobi National Park, Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage and the Giraffe Centre (AFEW) located in Langata.
0545 Hours: Our day tour begins by a pickup from your hotel/ residence and a short transfer to Nairobi National Park located 15 minutes from downtown city center.
0600 Hours: We arrive at the Nairobi National Park in time for an early morning game drive. This game park is truly unique and hosts over 100 mammals and up to 500 species of permanent and migratory birds.
It is possible to see all of the big five, except elephants, as the park is too small to support them. Residents include: lion, cheetah, leopard, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, hyena, baboon, monkey, warthog, hippo, crocodile and a dozen species of antelope.
Bird specialties include: marabou stork, vultures, hawk eagles, secretary birds, ostrich, and bustard. Fenced on three sides, the park’s southern side is open allowing animals to migrate towards the Masai plains and Amboseli.
Animal numbers are greatest during the dry season when external water sources dry up and they can take advantage of dams in the park.
1030 Hours: We proceed to Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage located within the park. Made even more popular by the BBC’s show ‘Elephant Diaries’, this is where you can get up close and learn about the complex life of baby elephants (and sometimes baby rhino).
During your hour-long visit you will be informed about the success of raring baby Elephant orphans and reintroducing them back into Kenya’s wild.
1100 Hours: You will be at the orphanage for their feeding and play time which is a delight to watch.
1200 Hours: We proceed for lunch at the Carnivore restaurant, Tamambo or any other restaurant of your choice within Karen Blixen Estate.
1400 Hours: After a sumptuous lunch we transfer to the Giraffe Centre located in Langata. The Giraffe Center is a wonderful and refreshing experience undertaken during this African Spice Safaris city excursion.
The tour gives a completely up close and personal interaction where guests have the opportunity to view giraffes as well as feed them. Time takes approximately 1 hour at most.
1600 Hours: After enjoying and learning about the giraffe you will transfer back to your hotel/ residence.
1800 Hours: Arrive back at your hotel.
Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Tours begin at 0530 Hours from your hotel or residence. (You can change the pickup time as we are flexible)
* Remember to take with you: sunhat, sunscreen, drinking water, camera, binoculars, fleece for cool mornings and money for souvenirs and gifts
Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour Rates Includes:
* All park entrance fees
* Services of our professional safari guide
* A visit to the Nairobi National Park and the Giraffe centre
* Round trip Transportation from your Nairobi hotel/ residence
* Lunch at Tamambo, Carnivore Restaurant or the Mamba Village
* Game drive into the Nairobi National Park to see animals such as rhino, lion, giraffe, topi, wildebeest, zebras, elands, hartebeest etc
Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities like Naivasha Boat ride and lunch
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi National Park Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Centre Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711