Nairobi National Museum Day Tour
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour | Nairobi National Museum | Nairobi National Museum Snake Park | Nairobi Day Trips | National Museum of Kenya | Nairobi Snake Park Charges | Nairobi National Museum Contacts | Nairobi One Day Tours | Nairobi National Museum & Snake Park Day Tour | 1 Day Tour Safaris Nairobi Snake Park 2 Hour Day Tour
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour visits the Nairobi National Museum located at the Museum Hill, approximately 10 minutes drive from the Nairobi City Centre along the Museum Hill Road off Uhuru Highway and is in the Westlands area in Nairobi City and easy to reach.
It houses some of the most celebrated collections of History, Culture and Art from Kenya and East Africa.The museum aims to interpret heritage of Kenya to stimulate appreciation and learning.
Nairobi National Museum tour lasts about 2 hours and is a great eye opener into Kenya’s culture & history.This museum interprets Kenyan heritage for stimulating learning and appreciation.
Nairobi Museum is a huge facility with many educating sections, which is the best educational center and one can easily spend all day here.
There is a guide in the entryway that offers all the information about each and every section of the museum. Upstairs in the people section, are displays of the cultures of various tribes in Kenya. Also, the museum contains dinosaur fossils found in Kenya.
Within the museum there is a cafe/ restaurant with a large balcony that offers a great and breathtaking jungle view. It also has touristy shops selling local handmade jewellery, African artifacts and souvenir items.
There is an enormous statue of a dinosaur just at the entrance to the museum which is always a hit with children. Another major tourist attraction within the grounds is the Snake Park which has just been refurbished.
Nairobi National Museum, Kenya’s leading house of culture, has introduced Night Guided Tours for individuals and groups of 10 or more people. The tours can be conducted between 1800 hours and 2200 hours.
Booking has to be made in advance through African Spice Safaris.
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour Highlights
* Cycles of Life: Exhibit covers Kenya’s tribes and cultures
* The Cradle of Human Kind: Human origins exhibit, where paleontology displays are housed
* Hall of Kenya : Expansive hall with some of Kenya’s most impressive and unusual artifacts and artworks
* The Great Hall of Mammals: Displays of most of Kenya’s mammals, including the big cats, primates and antelopes
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This museum is Open Daily (including public holidays) from 0930 Hours – 1800 Hours. Night Tours now Available!
* This tour departs daily from Nairobi Hotels or from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport at 0900 Hours or from any point within Nairobi
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Visit to Nairobi National Museum & Snake Park
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
Nairobi National Museum Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of two persons required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi National Museum Day Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711