Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru
Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru | Limuru Horse Riding Day Trip | Horseback Riding Limuru | Kawamwaki Farm Half Day Horseback Riding Tour | Kawamwaki Farm Full Day Horseback Riding Tour | Kawamwaki Horse Stables | Nairobi Day Trips
Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru: less than 25 km’s from Gigiri in Nairobi there is beautiful open countryside where you can ride horses away from the pollution and congestion of the city.
We pick you after breakfast at your hotel/ residence and drive to Kawamwaki Farm – located in the tea country of Limuru, a pleasant 70 minute drive from the city.
Kawamwaki’s neighbours are tea estates and coupled with the elevation (altitude of 2000 meters), the land gives magnificent riding and walking, close to Nairobi with breathtaking views.
The farm produces fresh vegetables for the Nairobi and Kenya market, using traditional and organic methods.
During your horse riding tour you will visit horse centre where you will be welcomed followed by a steaming cup of coffee/ tea, or a refreshing glass of juice, and then it is time to match up with the horses.
You will be required to sign an indemnity form and will be fitted with hard hats, before you meet the horses.
The centre has a range of horses, ranging from quiet well schooled horses for the riding novice, to the more adventurous horses for the riding experts.
Your ride will take you through picturesque tea & coffee plantations, spectacular waterfall and over lovely open countryside.
The horse ride could last for about an hour or more depending on how long you wish to ride then later return to the farmhouse where you will bid farewell to the horses.
Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* There is a 90 kg (200lb) weight limit as our horses are not heavyweights!
* All riders must bring and wear their own riding hats and sign the necessary liability waivers
* You can combine your horseback riding day tour with a visit to Kiambethu Tea farm all located in Limuru
* Riders must have some riding experience and before going out the syces will evaluate new rider’s ability
Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* Professional English speaking guide
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru Rates Excludes:
* Travelers Insurance
* Gratuity to your Driver/ Guide
* Personal expenses such as drinks
* Optional activities the stipulated itinerary
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Communication charges, visas, international airfares and airport taxes
* Transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi Horse Riding Day Tour Kawamwaki Farm Limuru Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711