Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour
Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour | Horse Racing in Kenya | Ngong Race Course Nairobi | Ngong Racecourse Ngong Road Nairobi | Ngong Racecourse Nairobi Kenya | Jockey Club of Kenya
Nairobi horse racing day Ngong racecourse tour offers you an opportunity to watch horse racing at the Nairobi racecourse in Kenya. A day at the Nairobi Ngong racecourse is a must for visitors.
Ngong racecourse only 25 a minutes’ drive from the city centre and is located along the Ngong Road besides the Ngong Forest (between the estates of Woodley, Langata and Karen).
Ngong racecourse is operated by the Jockey Club of Kenya. The racecourse is a right hand turf track of about 2400 meters. It includes a six furlong straight and two chutes of 2060 metres and 1800 metres. The facility also includes sand and dirt training tracks both inside the turf track.
There are usually 7-9 races held per Sunday meeting each at 30 minutes interval. The first race commences at 1305 hours. Guests get a chance to select a meal from any of the 4 restaurants located on the grounds namely;
* CLub Volar restaurant
*Ichonic club restaurant
* The Pavilion restaurant for owners, trainers and breeders
* The Terrace restaurant for club members and invited guests
During your Nairobi horse racing day Ngong racecourse tour, you can bet on the horses. Horse racing and gambling are delicately intertwined, for the simple fact that all betting proceeds go towards supporting the racing industry which employs over 2,000 people.
Betting at Ngong Racecourse is done through a totalisator pool betting system. Daily betting is available at the Racecourse for both football and horse racing through Phumelela Gaming and Leisure, the largest provider of betting in South Africa, allowing all bettors at different locations to access the same betting pool.
The minimum bet on the Tote System is 1 US Dollar but the system can take bets of any higher amount that the punter may wish to make.
Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Visit to the Ngong racecourse, watch the races and lunch at one of the restaurants
Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 guest required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi Horse Racing Day Ngong Racecourse Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711