Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour
Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour | Nairobi Education Centre Animal Orphanage | Nairobi Animal Orphanage Visiting Hours | Nairobi Animal Orphanage Charges | Nairobi Animal Orphanage Entry Fees | Animal Orphanage Nairobi Prices | Nairobi City Tours | Animal Orphanage Tour Nairobi 4 Hour Excursion | Nairobi Animal Orphanage Charges | Nairobi Animal Orphanage Visiting Hours | Nairobi Safari Walk & The Orphanage
Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour; Meet African wild animals up close and personal in this Nairobi Sanctuary for orphaned wildlife located at the entrance of the Nairobi National Park.
We offer daily departures – morning and afternoon tours at your convenience. Nairobi Animal Orphanage is about 20 minutes drive from Nairobi’s city centre.
Located next to the entrance of the Nairobi National Park (7 km from the city centre), the animal orphanage is easily accessible on tarmac roads, off Lang’ata Road, Kenya Wildlife Service Headquarters.
The orphanage is a wider part of the Nairobi National Park – the first to be established in East Africa on the 16th of December 1946.
Nairobi Animal Orphanage is an important educational and training facility, which is housed in the only wildlife protected area in a capital city in the world is often home to more than 20 different animals and bird species.
On your Nairobi animal orphanage day tour you are likely to see Lion, cheetah, hyena, jackal, serval very rare sokoke cats, warthog, ostrich, leopard, various monkeys, baboon and buffalo.
The aims of the orphanage were to release the animals into the wild whenever possible, provide conservation education to Kenyans and visitors from all over the world.
Over the years, exotic animals’ species not necessarily falling in the categories mentioned above have found their way into the animal orphanage. Problem animals have also been restrained here.
Nairobi Animal Orphanage today remains the most visited wildlife facility in Kenya and especially by Kenyans because it allows guests up-close viewing of wildlife.
Have fun, relax and experience close proximity to wildlife whilst enjoying the beauty of Kenya’s biodiversity.
Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Between 1400 Hours to 1500 Hours is a good time to see the animals as they are fed
* Nairobi Education Centre Animal Orphanage is Open Daily (including public holidays) from 0800 Hours – 1800 Hours
* This tour departs daily from Nairobi Hotels or from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport at 0800 Hours or 1400 Hours from any point within Nairobi
Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour Rates Includes:
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Visit to Nairobi Animal Orphanage + Guided Tour
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides (the orphanage provides very knowledgeable guides on the history’s of each individual animal and tells you unique stories about each one)
Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Nairobi Animal Orphanage Day Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ Whats App : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile: + 254 780-242-711