Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania
Serengeti Safari Day Tour Mwanza Tanzania | 1 Day Serengeti Safari | Serengeti Day Trip Safari Mwanza | Mwanza Serengeti Day Excursion | Day Trip to Serengeti National Park from Mwanza | Mwanza Day Trips Tanzania | Serengeti Day Trip | Full Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza | Mwanza Day Safaris Tanzania | Mwanza Serengeti Safari | Mwanza Serengeti Road Safari
Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania is a full day tour/ excursion (12 hours) from Mwanza Tanzania to the famous Serengeti National Park by road.
Our 1 day trip safari from Mwanza approaches the Serengeti National Park from the western corridor.
Serengeti National Park is huge – it is broadly divided into four distinct areas – the central Seronera Valley, the Western Corridor, the Northern Lobo and Kogatende areas, and finally the Southern Plains.
Mwanza is Tanzania’s second-largest city and is set on Lake Victoria’s shore. Serengeti National Park Ndabaki Gate is about 140 kilometers northeast of Mwanza along the Mwanza – Musoma road and gives direct access to the Western Corridor.
The drive from Ndabaka to Seronera which is central Serengeti takes about 3 hours. The western corridor of the Serengeti landscape is more wooded and it is common to see giraffe, elephants, zebra, impala, topi, ostrich, hipo, waterbuck and many smaller animals.
Then we drive to the central Serengeti which is a large plain and full to tall grass. Here we find the big cats such as lion, leopards and cheetah.
If the time is right, the wildebeest migration is incredible to see. The Serengeti is the mother of all safari parks and the most celebrated wildlife reserve in the world.
Renowned for its incredible concentrations of predators and the Great Migration of 2 million wildebeest, the Serengeti guarantees an exceptional safari.
Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania Itinerary
Full Day Serengeti National Park Day Tour from Mwanza
0500 Hours: Our full day Serengeti day tour departs Mwanza early in the morning with breakfast box and lunch/ picnic box. We drive to Serengeti/ Ndabaka gate
0700 Hours: Arrive at Serengeti National Park Ndabaka Gate. Enjoy your breakfast picnic box at the gate followed by check-in the park and after registration proceed on a game drive.
0800 Hours: Proceed on your game-run from western corridor (Ndabaka) to Seronera which is central Serengeti takes about 3 hours.
The western corridor of the Serengeti landscape is more wooded and it is common to see giraffe, elephants, zebra, impala, topi, ostrich, hippo, waterbuck and many smaller animals.
Drive along the Grumeti River, finding crocodiles hunt zebras and herbivores at the water’s edge. Watch for the pods of hippos that ‘yawn’ at the surface of the river, and look for signs of large cats and predators.
1100 Hours: We enjoy an extensive game drive en-route to the Central Serengeti which is a large plain and full to tall grass.
Here we find the big cats such as lion, leopards and cheetah. If the time is right, the wildebeest migration is incredible to see.
1300 Hours: Stop at picnic area for lunch.
1400 Hours: After lunch start your game drive in Central Serengeti slowly making our way back through the western corridor.
Serengeti is home to cheetah, black rhino, wild dogs, and elephants that live within the reserve and the ‘Big Five’ are common here.
1700 Hours: We exit Serengeti National Park Ndabaka Gate and head back to Mwanza.
1900 Hours: Arrive in Mwanza and transfer you to your hotel/ residence.
Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 11 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Make sure you bring repellent for the day out in the Serengeti National Park
Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania Rates Includes:
* Mineral bottle water during tour
* All meals included while on safari
* Professional experienced driver guide
* All applicable Game Park entrance fees
* Guaranteed window seating with open top
* Extensive Game drives in 4×4 Safari vehicles
* Picnic breakfast box and picnic lunch box in the Serengeti National Park
* Return road transport from Mwanza to the Serengeti National Park and back to Mwanza
Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania Rates Do Not Include:
* International Airfare
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Accommodations in Mwanza, Tanzania
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Gratuity for Game rangers, Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Booking & Reservations for Mwanza Serengeti National Park Day Trip Tanzania Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711