Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari | Tsavo East 1 Day Safari | 1 Day Safari from Mombasa to Tsavo East | Mombasa Day Tours | Tsavo East National Park Entrance Fees | Tsavo East National Park Lodges | Tsavo East National Park Safaris | 1 Day Mombasa to Tsavo East Safari Mombasa Day trip | Tsavo East National Park Day Trip Safari From Mombasa | Mombasa 1 Day Trip Tsavo East National Park | Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Trip Safari | Mombasa Day Trips | Tsavo East Attractions | Best Time to visit Tsavo East National Park | Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari Prices
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari is a quick and affordable 1 day getaway to experience the biggest of Kenya’s parks called Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa.
Tsavo East National Park is 173 km north-west of Mombasa (approximately 2½ hours drive from Mombasa) and was established in 1948 and covers 11,747 km².
Key attractions include the Galana River and the Yatta plateau, as well as several pools and dams used as watering holes by both birds and animals.
Its relative closeness to the beaches and tourist attractions around Malindi and Mombasa makes it an ideal one-day wildlife safari destination for those who do not want to stay overnight.
Before sun rise, you will be picked up from your hotel and depart by road (along the Mombasa – Nairobi highway) to Tsavo East National Park. You will enter Tsavo East National Park via Bachuma Gate.
From here you start your game viewing searching for wild animals. The park has a lot of animals including large families of giraffe, gazelle, hartebeest and zebra, as well as the “Big Five” must-see animals – buffalo, African elephants, lions, rhinos and leopards.
Lunch will be served at one of the safari lodges within the park. After lunch, another game drive follows.
Your game viewing ends in the afternoon where you will return to Mombasa arriving late evening.
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day SafarI Itinerary
0600 Hours: Before sun rise, you will be picked up from your hotel and depart by road (along the Mombasa – Nairobi highway) to Tsavo East National Park.
0900 Hours: Arrive at Tsavo East National Park and entre via Bachuma Gate. During your game drive you may see the following; buffalo, cheetah, elephant, giraffes, hartebeest, hyenas, leopard, lion, monkeys, rhino and zebra amongst others.
Other Tsavo East National Park attractions include; Lugard’s Falls is a series of rapids on the Galana River where crocodiles love to bathe. Yatta Plateau is the world’s longest lava flow at 290 kilometer long.
Mudanda Rock is a 1.6 km outcrop of rock, with a dam at its base. This is a popular drinking place for wild animals.
Aruba Dam also attracts animals and birds looking for a place to drink. Bird-watching is best between October and January, with many migratory birds.
Over 500 bird species have been recorded in the park, including ostriches, kestrels, buzzards, starlings, weaverbirds, kingfishers, hornbills, secretary birds and herons.
1300 Hours: Enjoy your lunch box at a picnic site or have hot lunch at Voi safari lodge, Ashnil Aruba lodge within the park. After lunch, another game drive will follow.
1530 Hours: Your game viewing ends in the afternoon where you exit the park begin your return trip to Mombasa Island.
1830 Hours: Arrive in Mombasa and drop you off at your hotel/ residence.
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Adult||Child aged|
3 – 11.99 Years
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Pay 75% of Adult Rate|
* Mombasa – Tsavo East – Mombasa (Round trip driving distance is 360 km)
* The safari is in pop up roof safari mini-van. You can Up-grade to a customized 4 x 4 Safari Land Cruiser at an extra cost
* Our Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari pick up time: (South Coast and Diani beach hotels: 0400 hours) & (Mombasa and north coast hotels: 0500 hours)
* Safari begins and ends at: Mombasa Port, Mombasa City, Nyali beach resorts, Tiwi beach resorts, Shanzu beach resorts, Kilifi beach resorts, Galu beach resorts, Bamburi beach resorts, Msambweni beach resorts, Diani beach resorts etc
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari Rates Includes:
* Extended Game Drives in the park
* Professional English speaking driver guide
* Buffet Lunch at one of the hotels in the Park
* All entry fees, driver-guide fees, service charge and taxes
* Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari
* Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa and drop-off to your hotel
Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Mombasa Day Trips Tsavo East National Park 1 Day Safari Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711