Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip
Mombasa Day Tour Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip | Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park & Reserve Snorkeling | Diani Beach Day Excursions | Dhow Tours Mombasa South Coast | Wasini island Snorkeling diving | Kisite Dhow Tours Diving Kenya | Wasini Dolphin and Snorkeling Tours | Wasini Day Tour Shimoni Kisite Snorkeling | Wasini Kisite Mpunguti Day Excursion | Snorkeling at Wasini island in Mombasa | Mombasa Day Trips Tours Excursions | Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park
Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip is a personalized and professional sea safari which includes snorkeling and diving at the Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park graced by the presence of dolphins, with a delicious Swahili seafood lunch (or vegan).
We sail from Shimoni peer to Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park in a Dhow – a traditional wooden Arab sailing boat.
On our journey, we search for one of the many pods of resident dolphins to enjoy the company of these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat.
Then we head to the coral reefs of the Marine National Park where we have the possibility to go swimming/ snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean (assistance for non-swimmers provided), and/ or relax on the boat or a sandbank at low tide.
Afterwards, we continue our journey to Wasini Island where we will enjoy delicious Swahili seafood lunch (or chicken/ vegan dish).
In the afternoon, a guided visit to the island’s main village with an optional visit of Wasini’s community conservation project “Coral Garden” and its boardwalk through the mangrove forest is closing up your day on Wasini island.
Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip Itinerary
0630 Hours: Your day will begin with a pick up from your hotel and depart for a countryside drive through beautiful coconut plantation to “Shimoni” jetty in South Coast. Kisite Marine Park is the biggest Marine Park in Kenya.
Visiting the park is great way to spend a day snorkeling in Kenya South Coast. Once at Shimoni our dhow crew will wait for you. Tea, coffee and biscuits are offered on the dhow whilst you are being fully briefed.
0830 Hours: After you will enjoy a leisurely Cruise on a spacious wooden dhow to Kisite Marine Park. The park is the best in Kenya for snorkeling and diving.
Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park offers some of the best under water views in Africa, including corals, tropical fish and turtles.
We offer snorkeling for both swimmers and non-swimmers, with life jackets and ring. Enjoy and spend some time spotting and watching Dolphin. If you are lucky enough, they may join you for a swim in the marine park.
Dolphin Sightings on a regular basis: Some guests have even had the luck to swim with dolphins.
We are careful to follow the “Code of Conduct” to ensure the dolphins are not chased, harassed, or put under stress snorkelers have also been lucky enough to see whales and whale sharks.
Maximum Snorkeling Time: We are the only company that snorkel at two sites showing you the diversity of the reef. We offer a minimum of 1 hour and 45 minutes in-water snorkeling time. We are usually the first to arrive and the last to leave.
1400 Hours: After Snorkeling we head back to the private garden of Selina and Harm on Wasini Island for a late lunch. Alternative we have lunch at the Wasini Island restaurant with magical views of the ocean – a perfect place for relaxing and enjoying beautiful view.
Lunch is fresh Seafood (optional menu) including wine, beer and soft drinks. After lunch you have time to relax over tea, coffee and pastries in our ‘Day Dreamer’s Lounge’. Far from the maddening crowd!
1500 Hours: You do can do some bird watching or look up anything you have seen in our comprehensive marine library or visit Shimoni slave cave.
1600 Hours: Sail back to Shimoni jetty (weather permitting) and transfer you back to the hotel.
Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip Prices
|Snorkelling & Diving Activities||Price Per Person||Child 6 to 12 Years|
|Full Day Snorkelling Trip||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Introductory Dive and 1 Snorkelling Site||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Full Day Trip with 1 Dive and one Snorkelling Site||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Full Day Trip with 2 Dives, No Snorkelling||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Full Day Trip with introductory Dive and 1 Snorkelling site||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Dive Packages (Diving only) 2 Dives||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Dive Packages (Diving only) 6 Dives||Request for rates||Request for rates|
|Dive Packages (Diving only) 10 Dives||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Start at 0830 Hours in Shimoni – end approximately 1600 Hours
* What to bring: Water friendly Shoes, Hat, Swimming Costume, Towel, Good Sun Protection and Money for souvenirs and cave visit
* Equipment: There are buoyancy jackets, twin valve snorkels with comfit mouthpieces, wide range of silicone masks to fit every face and numerous different sizes and brands of fins
* Safety: The day excursion satisfies British health and safety standards as inspected by major tour operators. All crew are First Aid trained and undergo regular refresher courses
Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* Mineral water/ Fruits on board
* Delicious Swahili seafood lunch (or vegan)
* All marine park entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park + Snorkeling equipment
* Guiding on the vessel and in Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
* Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa – South or North Coast at 0630 hours and drop-off to your hotel
Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip Rates Do Not Include:
* Optional activities
* Tips or gratuity, drinks
* International airfares and airport taxes
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Mombasa Day Tours Kisite Marine Park Snorkeling Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711