Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Trip
Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Trip | Bombolulu Workshop Kenya African Handicrafts
Bombolulu Workshops And Cultural Centre | Bombolulu Workshops And Cultural Center | Mombasa Day Tours | Mombasa Shopping Day Excursions | Mombasa guided Shopping Tours | Mombasa Bombolulu Boutique Diani Beach Shopping Centre
Mombasa day tours Bombolulu workshop centre trip visits a Non-profit organization that produces crafts of high quality products such as jewelry, textile, wood and leather.
Bombolulu workshops and cultural centre is located about 8 km’s from Mombasa Town, and about 4 km’s from Nakumatt Nyali; along Mombasa – Malindi highway.
Bombolulu centre employs over 100 people both men and women artisans with physical limitations and different abilities and helps to empower them economically and socially to become fully integrated members of their communities.
Bombolulu provides employment and numerous other benefits, including housing, medical aid and adult education, for adults who are blind or physically disabled and who would otherwise have virtually no chance of employment in the mainstream labor market.
Artisans create jewelry and other products for both local and export markets. An on-staff designer creates new products; including the trademark Bombolulu recycled materials design pieces.
Bombolulu was established in 1969. They have 4 sheltered workshops, producing a range of jewelry, textile, wood and leather products.
Bombolulu’s campus includes housing units for artisans, artisan workshops, and a guesthouse to help generate income.
Bombolulu centre has a boutique shop in Diani Beach shopping centre. Mombasa day tours Bombolulu workshop centre trip also takes you to the Akamba wood carving centre.
Here you can purchase a fine hand carved African memento that you would have to pay so dearly for back home. Lunch will be served at a city restaurant.
After the visit you will be transferred back to the hotel/ residence. The tour lasts from 0800 Hours to 1500 Hours.
Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Trip Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Our Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre begins at 0800 Hours and ends at 1500 Hours
Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Rates Includes:
* Shopping time
* Possible to customize the tour
* Entrance fees where applicable
* Professional tour guide/ guide fees
* Professional English speaking guides
* An optional visit to the Akamba wood carving centre
* Watch the Physically Disabled at Work in Bombolulu
* Round trip transportation from your hotel to Bombolulu and back to your hotel/ residence
Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Rates Do Not Include:
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Tips or gratuity to your driver-guide
* Lunch (option and extra charges direct)
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Mombasa Day Tours Bombolulu Workshop Centre Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711