Nairobi Maasai Market Open Days Schedule | Nairobi Maasai Market Days | When Maasai Market Days | Where Maasai Market Days | Maasai Market Nairobi Village market Limuru road | Maasai Market Nairobi Lavington Mall | Maasai Market Nairobi High Court Parking | Maasai Market Nairobi Products | Maasai Market Prices | Maasai Market Nairobi Yaya | Maasai Market Nairobi Kijabe Street Park | Maasai Market Nairobi Kenya | Maasai Market Nairobi | Masai Market Nairobi Excursions | Maasai Market Nairobi Day Tour | Maasai Market Nairobi Capital Center Mombasa Road | Maasai Market Nairobi junction Mall Ngong road | Maasai Market Nairobi Yaya Center Valley Road Hurlingham
Masai Market Nairobi Day Tour is usuallya half day Nairobi excursion to one of the colorful Masai markets.
The Masai market sell mainly tourist fare ranging from wooden sculptures, beaded necklaces, batik wall hangings, shoes, soap stone carvings, sisal bags, kikois, textiles and a whole host of other exciting goods.
The market borrows its name for the Maasai tribe – one of Kenya’s Tribes and one that has retained its culture, traditions, identity and pride.
The venue for the Maasai Market rotates between different shopping centres onj different days and the traders spread their wares on the car park of the respective location, and operate from 9.00am in the morning till evening at 6:00pm.
During the tour to one of these open-air markets travelers can find curios, paintings, drawings, clothes and fabrics with East African prints, jewellery and wood-carvings, many hand-made in Kenya by local artisans.
You can buy all your souveniers and gifts in one-go but get ready for some serious bargaining.
Enjoy the haggling and expect to come away with some great deals (keep in mind that it is their livelihood if they really stick to “no” you probably have gone below a price where they can make any money from an item).
|Day of the Week||Location in Nairobi|
|Monday||There is usually no market on this day|
|Tuesday||Kijabe Street Park next to Nairobi River and Prestige Plaza along Ngong Road|
|Wednesday||Capital Center along Mombasa Road|
|Thursday||The junction Mall & along Ngong Road|
|Friday||The Village market along Limuru Road & Lavington Mall|
|Saturday||The High court parking in the city Center opposite Re-Insurance Plaza & Prestige Plaza along Ngong Road|
|Sunday||Yaya Center along Valley Road in Hurlingham|
* Nairobi Shopping Tour in Kenya to a wide variety of Shops |
* Departs daily anytime from at 0800 Hours from your hotel or city residence
* Contact African Spice Safaris for a half day or full day shopping tour to any Masai Market of your choice while in Nairobi with transport to and from your hotel residence
* A qualified Nairobi City Driver
* Assisted Shopping, packing and shipping
* Lunch the City’s Best restaurants (or your choice) during the tour if on full day tour
* Full day or half day disposal transportation to the Masai Market or shopping areas of Nairobi
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* International airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711