Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips
Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips | Deep Sea Fishing in Malindi | Malindi Deep Sea Fishing Big Game Fishing | Malindi 1 Day Tour Deep Sea Fishing | Malindi Deep Sea Angling Excursions | Malindi Day Tours
1 Day Malindi Excursions | Kingfisher Fishing Malindi | Fishing Trip Charter | Malindi Day Trips
Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips; We offer Full Day Deep Sea Fishing trips from 0630 Hours to 1630 Hours (10 hours) and Short Day Fishing trips from 0630 Hours to 1330 Hours(7 hours).
On our “normal” daily Deep Sea Fishing Trips, fishing starts right off the Malindi Waters. Depending on the fishing and seasonal conditions, we then head for the known Hotspots (e.g. Mambrui, Ngomeni, Watamu Banks, Rips etc)… trying different techniques:
* Baiting for Tiger Sharks
* Jigging for Gts, Yellowtails, Grouper and Snapper
* Trolling baits and/or lures for Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo and Marlin
* Power drifting with live bait for Marlin, Shark and Giant Trevally
* Bottom fishing with bait for Grouper and some tasty Snappers for your lunchtime
If you are a serious angler or just interested in trying your hand at deep sea fishing, Malindi is the place to be for your angling excursion on the Indian Ocean.
Whatever our clients want, the experienced kingfisher crews are always trying to fulfill their wishes. The novice angler is encouraged to hook the fish on his own and the helpful crew will patiently teach him all the tricks.
What sets Malindi apart from other fishing destinations is the unique combination of underwater terrain and ocean currents.
Fishing season begins in July, and during this time of year are monsoon winds from the south, most fishing boats prefer to stay close to shore between Malindi and Watamu to avoid the currents that can interfere with fishing.
Some of the superlative, sentient bait fishing is found here, and you can expect to have the chance to hook black marlin, wahoo, giant trevally, kingfish and even enormous yellowfin tuna.
Towards the end of September, sailfish populations increase and the fish are found in the area until the end of December when two new arrivals appears – the monsoon winds from the north and the marlins.
You can find all three of the primary marlin in Malindi until March, including striped, blue and black.
Should you prefer a less intense fishing excursion, Malindi also offers creek fishing where you can find flathead, barracuda, trevally, mangrove snapper, queen fish and many other finned species. When the ocean is calm, you can also find good fishing on the reef using light tackle.
Should you prefer to include fishing as part of your Malindi trip, African Spice Safaris can make the necessary pre-arrangements as part of your bush and beach holiday in Kenya. Contact us and Book our Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips.
Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Years Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* The waters off Malindi offer an unique variety of Sport fish! Sailfish, Marlin, Broadbill Swordfish, Sharks and other Game fish
Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, guide fee, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Malindi and drop-off to your hotel
Malindi Day Tours Deep Sea Fishing Day Trips Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)