Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Luxury Accommodation Kenya
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Luxury Accommodation Kenya | The Turkana Lobolo Camp | Western Turkana Accommodation | Lake Turkana Accommodation | Lobolo Camp Turkana Rates | Lobolo Camp Luxury Kenya Tents | Turkana Lobolo Camp | Turkana County Hotels Lodges Camps | Turkana Kenya Luxury Hotels
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Luxury Accommodation Kenya is located on the Western Shore of the lake Turkana and hashas 8 luxury en-suite tents (sleepsing 16 guests) in 2 doubles tents and 6 twins tents.
Turkana is the most north-western county within Kenyan territory, and is located within the boundaries of the former Rift Valley province. The capital of Turkana is Lodwar. Lake Turkana is home to a great number of Fish, Birds, Reptiles, Insects, Plankton and verious species of African Mammals.
The Turkana are the people found in this region and are mainly semi-nomadic pastoralists. They are known for raising camels and weaving baskets. Getting to Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana; there are schedule flights to/ from Lodwar town (road transfer 2 hours each way).
One can also take a private charter flight to and from Eliye Airstrip (return transfer to and from camp take about 30 minutes each way). There is Helicopter landing on the beach near camp.
Lobolo refers to “a place of abundant water” In Turkana langage. Lobolo Camp is beautifully nestled among 100 acres of lush forest. The camp hosts a series of fresh water springs and has an expansive view of the Lake Turkana.
All the 8 luxury tents have their own ensuite bathroom, with a running sink, a warm shower and a flushing toilet. The beds are kingsize and are elevated above the ground, allowing you to enjoy the views from them.
The beds do not have mosquito nets, for the tents were designed in order to prevent insects from entering them but allowing the wind to enter and freshen up the spaces.
Electricity is available in the tents, as well as in the dining area, so that you can charge your devices throughout the day.
There is an open dining tent that hosts breakfast, lunch and dinner in a daily basis. The Sky Bar welcomes guests every eveining to join and enjoy a drink under the stars. Here you can see the Milky Way in plain sight.
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Luxury Accommodation Kenya activities include fishing – on Lake Turkana for Nile perch, Tilipia and Tiger fish.
Other activities are boat trips to Central Island – a boat trip across the Lake to see Central Island and the flamingo Breeding Lake and the Crocodile Crater.There are cultural & village visits – to meet the Turkana tribe.
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Non-Residents Rates Per Night
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Non-Residents Rates per night include: Full board accommodation + soft drinks + beer + house wine + laundry + transfers to/ from Eliye Airstrip & activities such as Turkana Dance + Bird watching and Nature Walk & Sundowners
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room|
5 to 15 Years
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||475 US Dollars||950 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
* Minimum booking is for 4 bednights
* Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana is open all year
* Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana check in 1100 hours, check out 1000 hours
* Expedition & Fishing Boats are available for hire: Boats are fully equipped to travel around Lake Turkana
* Pick-up and transfer by Landcruisers between Lodwar and Lobolo are available to all guests visiting the camp (at an extra cost)
Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Non-Residents Rates Exclude:
* Cultural visits to Turkana Community
* Photographic fees with the local tribes
* Boat transfer to Ileret – 1,300 US Dollars
* Transfers to/ from Eliye Airstrip – 80 US Dollars return transfer
* Boat transfer to Alia Bay – Sibiloi National Park – 700 US Dollars
* Boat transfer to Koobi Fora – Sibiloi National Park – 800 US Dollars
* Transfers to/ from Lodwar – 300 US Dollars return transfer (Maximum 6 guests)
* Jade Sea Journey – Lobolo Camp and Central Island Fly Camp – 4 Days 3 Nights
* Land cruiser on day disposal at Lobolo Camp (Maximum 8 Guests) – 300 US Dollars per day
* Boat trip to Central Island National Park 500 US Dollars per boat / per day. Park fees of 25 US Dollars per person
* Fishing trip around Central Island National Park 600 US Dollars per boat per day. Park fees of 25 US Dollars per person (bring own fishing tackle)
Booking & Reservations for Lobolo Camp Lake Turkana Luxury Accommodation Kenya;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242-711