Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip
Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania full-day safari | Full-Day Lake Manyara National Park Tour | Tanzania Day Trips | Lake Manyara National Park Day Trip Tanzania | 1 Day Tour to Lake Manyara National Park | Lake Manyara National Park Location Arusha Day Trips | Lake Manyara National Park Day Actvities | Lake Manyara National Park best time to go on safari | Lake Manyara National Park Accommodation | Lake Manyara National Park Hotels Lodges | Lake Manyara Day Tour | Lake Manyara Day Trip Safari | Arusha Day Tours
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip is a full-day trip from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park. The park lies 1.5 hours (126 km’s/ 80 miles) west of Arusha, Tanzania along a surfaced road and close to the ethnically diverse market town of Mto wa Mbu.
Lake Manyara National Park is unspoiled paradise with ground water forest, laced with underground springs and teeming with wildlife such as elephants, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, the largest baboon troops in Africa and some of the antelopes.
Lake Manyara is a salt lake with thousands of flamingos. It is full of outstanding birding places with more than 400 species on display and butterflies.
You can also see pelicans, storks, kingfishers and many other birds. It is also a famous jungle, where early Tanzanian movies were filmed.
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip: Lake Manyara National Park is very easy to access: it’s about 90 minutes’ drive from Arusha and barely an hour from the Ngorongoro Crater. Because of this, some of the northern side of the park can get very busy, especially in the afternoons.
Covering about 330km², of which typically two-thirds is underwater, Lake Manyara National Park is a small park by African standards. However, it’s also very beautiful and contains tremendous diversity of habitats, animals and especially birds.
Lake Manyara’s game includes good numbers of elephant, buffalo and wildebeest along with plenty of giraffe. Also prolific in number are zebra, waterbuck, warthog and impala. You may need to search a little harder for the small and relatively shy Kirk’s dik-dik, and klipspringer on the slopes of the escarpment.
As with the habitats, the birdlife here is exceptionally varied. In the middle of the lake you’ll often see flocks of pelicans and the pink-shading of distant flamingos, whilst the margins and floodplains feed innumerable herons, egrets, stilts, stalks, spoonbills and other waders.
Lake Manyara National Park Day Trip Highlights
* Scenic Park of Tanzania
* Great site for birdwatchers, with over 400 bird species
* Wilderness trip into the Rift Valley with impressive geology
* Abundance of wildlife including Lions, Leopards and Lippos
* Lush jungle-like groundwater forest with Baboons and Monkeys
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Itinerary
0730 Hours: Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip departs after breakfast at your hotel/ residence in Arusha or Moshi. We pick you up and depart by road to Lake Manyara National Park.
Lake Manyara National Park is located 126 kilometers from Arusha and takes about 3 hours to get to the park.
1030 Hours: We arrive at the park and proceed on a game drive. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
1300 Hours: Picnic Lunch is served at Msasa Picnic site which affords fabulous views of the lake. Following lunch we’ll have afternoon game viewing in the park searching for the diverse flora and fauna of the park.
There are some 350 different bird species in the park.
1600 Hours: Late in the afternoon drive back to Arusha and drop off at your Hotel.
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||3 to 11 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* The distance from from Arusha 120 kilometers while from Moshi is 190 kilometers
* Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip departing from the town of Moshi will attract extra charge
* Mto wa Mbu Village is the entry port to Lake Manyara National Park; We can offer you a cultural Tour of the Village on request at an extra cost
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* Picnic Lunch Box
* Game driving safari at Lake Manyara National Park
* Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha and drop-off to your hotel
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes for Lake Manyara National Park
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Lake Manyara National Park 1 Day Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711