Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari
Lake Elementaita 1 Day trip Safari | 1 Day Tour Lake Elementaita Excursion | Soysambu Conservancy 1 Day Safari | Lake Elementaita Kenya Safari | Lake Elementaita Day Trip | 1 Day Tour Lake Elementaita | Kenya Trip One Day Lake Elementaita Safari
Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari from Nairobiis a day excursion to Lake Elementaita (derived from the Maasai word, muteita meaning “dust place”) is a beautiful soda lake in the Great Rift Valley, about 120 km’s northwest of Nairobi, Kenya.
The lake is situated between Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha on Soysambu Conservancy. Soysambu is a private conservancy of 48,000 acres nestled and is home to abundant wildlife including over 400 species of birds and has one of the highest densities of game in Kenya.
0600 Hours: Our day excursion departs Nairobi by road and proceeds to Lake Elementaita via the Great Rift Valley. En-route, we stop to enjoy the scenic views of the valley, Mt Suswa and Mt. Longonot in a distance.
0900 Hours: Upon arrival at Soysambu Wildlife Conservancy, we proceed to enjoy a game drive. There is such a variety of amazing wildlife here and also quite easy to get up close to them.
The conservancy is home to zebra, buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffe, leopard, monkeys, waterbuck, gazelle, Impala, eland, baboons, hyena, dik dik, Jackal, Bat-eared fox, warthogs etc.
There are over 450 recorded species of birds in the Conservancy alone. The most well-known of these species of birds tend to be the Pelican and the Flamingo.
Birds include teals, cormorants, storks, terns, herons, plovers, egrets, gulls, pigeons, doves, vultures, eagles, kites, goshawks, hornbills, bee-eaters, hoopoes, woodpeckers and rollers etc. After a successful game drive we proceed for lunch at one of the lodges by the shores of Lake Elementaita.
The afternoon can be spent on the following activities, swimming, bird watching, hiking, nature walks, horseback riding, rock climbing, cave excursions, relaxing in hot springs, visit Kariandusi pre-historic site and cycling.
1800: Later we return back to Nairobi.
Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Don’t Forget: Safari hat, Sunscreen, Drinking water, Snack, Camera and Binoculars, Money for souvenirs and gifts
Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari Price Includes:
* Bottle Water
* Price per person
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Extensive Game Drive in Soysambu Conservancy
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari Price does not include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Minimum of 1 guest required
* International airfares and airport taxes
* Visas, meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Travelers insurance; laundry & communication charges
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport), optional activities like swimming, Bird watching, Hiking, Nature Walks, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing etc
Booking & Reservations for Lake Elementaita 1 Day Trip Safari Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711