Kisumu Day Tours Impala Sanctuary Park Trip | Kisumu Impala Sanctuary | Impala Eco-Lodge Kisumu | Impala Park Kisumu Sanctuary | Kisumu Impala Sanctuary Rates | Kisumu Impala Eco Lodge | Kisumu impala sanctuary safaris | Kisumu Impala Sanctuary Day Tours Kisumu Impala Sanctuary | Kisumu Bird Sanctuary | Bird Sanctuary in Kisumu | Kisumu Impala Wildlife Sanctuary | Kisumu Day Tours
Kisumu Day Tours Impala Sanctuary Park Trip; Kisumu Impala wildlife sanctuary is located a few kilometers from Kisumu Port and is surely a rich wild Eco-system adorned in savanna grassland, papyrus swamps fringing the Lake Victoria and forest woods.
Kisumu Impala sanctuary occupies an area of 1.5 square kilometers and includes the Ndere island sanctuarywhich is 4.2 square kilometers.
Located just a Kilometer from Kisumu Central Business District, it lies close to Hippo Point and features 3 kilometers of nature trails and a selection of picnic sites.
This walking sanctuary is a holding area for animals which require special protection in this densely populated area.Kisumu Impala sanctuary was created to provide a home for threatened Impalas within Kisumu city and its environs.
The sanctuary is one of Kenya’s smallest wildlife preserves. It also provides a safe grazing area for hippos from the lake. It is a home to both free ranging and captive animals as well as a home to over 115 species of birds, a variety of trees, grass & herbs amongst others.
The sanctuary has all the big five animals except the Elephant. Captive animals include the leopard, spotted hyena, blue monkey, patas monkeys, grey parrots and buffaloes.
Others include grey duikers, ostriches, hartebeest, cheetahs, lions, lionesses, white rhino, guinea fowls, tortoises and serval cats amongst others.
The free ranging animals include hippos, impalas, zebras, monitor lizards, Sitatungas, red tailed mongoose etc. The sanctuary holds its annual Kisumu Impala conservation boat racing event in November which is a fundraising event aimed at conserving the endangered Sitatunga antelope found within the sanctuary as well as its neighborhood.
Kisumu Impala Sanctuary attractions includes over 115 bird species have been recorded, captive and free ranging animals, All the big five animals except the Elephant.
A shady and peaceful place, with its abundance of bird life and picnic areas beside the lake, the Sanctuary provides an ideal refuge away from Kisumu’s busy town centre.
The Sanctuary is open all year round. It offers excellent venues for weddings, corporate events and functions. The Sanctuary is open daily from 0600 Hours to 1800 Hours. Entry on foot is allowed.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* The Impala Park Tour takes 2 Hours. You can combines other places of intrest with this tour eg. Kisumu Museum Tour, Kisumu Market and Bus Park Tour, Kisumu City Walking Tours, Kisumu Bicycle Tour, Kit Mikaye Tour and Lake Victoria Boating Excursion
* Professional English speaking guides
* Kisumu Day Tours Impala Sanctuary Park Trip
* All entry fees, guide fee, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Kisumu City and drop-off to your hotel
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Lunch or dinner in town (option and extra charges direct)
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711