Kicheche Laikipia Camp Ol Pejeta Conservancy | Kicheche Laikipia Camp Rates | Kicheche Laikipia | Ol Pejeta Kicheche Laikipia Camp Laikipia Tented Safari Camps | Laikipia Luxury Camps | Kicheche Laikipia Ol Pejeta Conservancy Camp | Kicheche Bush Camp | Kicheche Laikipia Camp Accommodation Ol Pejeta Conservancy | Kicheche Laikipia Camp Nanyuki | Kicheche Safari Camp | Kicheche Laikipia Camp | Kicheche Laikipia Tented Camp | Laikipia Luxury Lodges | Laikipia Accommodation
Kicheche Laikipia Camp Ol Pejeta Conservancy is located in the centre of the 110,000 acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy, which lies on the Laikipia Plains.
The camp is 217 km from Nairobi and 14 km from Nanyuki Town. Transfers by road from Nairobi take approximately 4 hours.
There are 6 luxurious tents nestled at the foot of indigenous forest overlooking a large waterhole. Each tent is elegantly furnished and has insect proof netting, Persian rugs, clothes rack and seating area.
The bathrooms are en-suite with flush toilet, shower and twin wash basins set on a large wooden vanity cabinet. There are also verandah with comfy chairs and stylish African-fabric cushions that looks out towards the waterhole.
The main mess tent is spacious and has dining area, with a large wooden table cedar wood. Meals served are local and international.
There is also a brick fireplace which makes for a delightfully cozy ambience during dinner on chilly evenings.
The adjoining lounge area is furnished with 2 earthy-colored sofas, leather poufs, a bookshelf and rugs, enhanced by pot plants and vases of locally grown roses. Guests can relax here as they catch up or have a drink.
Activities available at Kicheche Laikipia Camp Ol Pejeta Conservancy include day and night game drives, game walks, visits to local community projects, lion tracking programs, horse riding, rhino tracking, canoeing, visit wildlife educational centre and Sweetwaters chimpanzee sanctuary.
transfers, Full board accommodation, Picnic and drinks, Shared game drives, Night game drives, Escorted bush walks, Laundry
|Dates From||Dates To||Single room|
|3rd Jan 2018||28th Feb 2018||525 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2018||09th Apr 2018||490 US Dollars||980 US Dollars|
|10th Apr 2018||25th May 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|26th May 2018||30th Jun 2018||490 US Dollars||980 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2018||31st Jul 2018||525 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars|
|1st Aug 2018||31st Oct 2018||715 US Dollars||1,230 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2018||14th Dec 2018||490 US Dollars||980 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2018||2nd Jan 2019||715 US Dollars||1,230 US Dollars|
* Packed lunch available at 25 US Dollars per person
* Wedding packages available at Kicheche Laikipia Camp
* Family tents/ Quad tents available at Laikipia Kicheche Camp
* Children 3 – 11 years sharing with adults pays 50% of the adult rate
* Young adults 12-17 years: 75% of adult rate or 50% if four guests share a Quad tent
* Guests departing in the afternoon are required to vacate their tent by 10am on the day of departure and a supplement of 75 US Dollars will be payable
* Sole-use of vehicle: is available at 320 US Dollars per vehicle per day. A single booking of 4 to 6 guests will be guaranteed sole use at no surcharge.Families with children under 7 will be required to take a sole use vehicle unless there are 4 or more guests in the party
* Conservancy fees are payable in advance with accommodation. It is calculated on a per night basis. Conservancy fee is 40 US Dollars per night for children 3 to 11 Years and 85 US Dollars for Adults Per Day
* Infants under 3: Free of Charge. However, please note that the camp is not conducive to infants and no baby equipment such as cots and high chairs are provided
Kicheche Laikipia Camp Ol Pejeta Conservancy Residents Accommodation Price Per Night Include:
Full board accommodation, ALL DRINKS and laundry. Excludes any activities.
|Dates From||Dates To|| Single room|
| Double Room|
|5th Jan 2018||09th Apr 2018||16,000|
|10th Apr 2018||25th May 2018||Closed||Closed|
|26th May 2018||15th Jul 2018||16,000|
|15th Jul 2018||31st Oct 2018||18,000|
|1st Nov 2018||2nd Jan 2019||16,000|
* Vehicle entry fee; Ol Pejeta 400 Kenya Shillings per day for vehicle with less than 6 seats, 1,200 Kenya Shillings per day for vehicle 6 – 14 seats
(All activities except walks require a minimum of 2 Guests)
* Canoeing free
* Lion Tracking – 6,000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Mountain Biking – 6,000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Visit the endangered species Enclosure – 4000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Sole-use of vehicle is available at 20,000 Kenya Shillings per vehicle per day
* Game walks (approximately 2 hours) – 3,000 Kenya Shillings per person. (Minimum 2 guests)
* Morning/ Afternoon/ Night game drive (approximately 3 – 4 hours) – 6,000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Late Departures/ Extra lunches: Guests departing in the afternoon are required to vacate their tent by 10am. A supplement of Ksh 4,500 Kenya Shillings per person. will be payable for guests on package & Ksh 2,000 Kenya Shillings per person for guests on non-package (packed lunch).
* Children 3 – 11 years: 50% of the adult rate on accommodation. Children under 3: Free of Charge. Please note that the camp is not conducive to infants and no baby equipment such as cots and high chairs are provided
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 (0) 721242711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780242711