Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli | Kibo Safari Camp Room Rates Amboseli Kenya Safari Prices | Hotel Kibo Safari Camp Costs | Amboseli National Park Accommodation | Amboseli Tented Camps | Kibo Amboseli Camp Mount Kilimanjaro | Amboseli Lodges | Amboseli Accommodation | Kibo Amboseli Camp Kenya | Amboseli Mid range Accommodation
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli is set at the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park, approximately 260 km from Nairobi.
The camp is only 5 minutes drive from the park entry gate and 15 km from Amboseli Airstrip. There are 73 self-contained tents sheltered by ‘makuti’ roofs and they comprise of single, double, triple and family accommodation.
The beds are custom designed and locally made with bush logs. Each tent features a sofa, seating area, clothes rack, mosquito net, work desk and furnished balcony with amazing veiws.
The bathrooms are en-suite and have flush toilets, showers, and wash basins.
The onsite restaurant uses fresh fruits and vegetables from the camp’s organic farm. Local and continental meals are served on the open terraced restaurant set under acacia trees overlooking the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
The well stocked bar offers a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Guests can enjoy their drinks, relax and unwind in the lounge area. There is a massage parlor and an art gallery.
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli has an outdoor pool which is flanked by sun beds where guests can relax. This is also an ideal location to watch the sun set as you relax and enjoying a sun downer.
There are also conference facilities with state of the art equipment. This provides ideal venue for conferences, meeting and other corporate events. There is a well manicured grounds that is perfect for team buildings.
Activities in Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli are sundowners, game drives, Maasai village visits, guided nature walks, bird watching and Maasai dances.
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Game Drives
Kibo Safari Camp is set only a few minutes’ drive from the park entry gate (Kimana Gate) making sure you get into the park on time to explore before the sun is too hot or in the evening before the sun goes down.
The Amboseli’s fragile ecosystem displays an impressive wildlife variety, with more than 50 mammal species.
No doubt the kings of Amboseli National Park are the elephants, which are present in large numbers, and are fond of the swamps, where they share the cool waters with the hippos that hide beneath the papyrus.
The park is also home to a large resident population of wildebeest and Burchell’s zebra.
Other grass-eaters include Thomson’s and Grant’s gazelles, buffalo, warthog, Masai giraffe, impala, waterbuck and dik-dik. Baboons and vervet monkeys inhabit the scarce woodlands.
Carnivores are represented by lions, spotted hyenas, wild cats, jackals, caracals and cheetahs.
There are more than 400 species have been registered, including pelican, flamingo, kingfisher, African fish eagle, ibis, secretary bird, crowned crane, grey and Goliath herons, cattle egret, black-winged stilt, little grebe, etc.
Others include Egyptian goose, martial eagle, pigmy falcon, Masai ostrich, marabou stork, white-backed vulture, lappet-faced vulture, yellow-necked spur fowl, Kori bustard and hornbills.
After the rains, the park gathers large populations of water birds.
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Prices Per Night Include: Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room (1 Guest)||Double Room (2 Guests)||Triple Room (3 Guests)|
|5th Jan 2018||31st Mar 2018||170 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2018||30th Jun 2018||145 US Dollars||170 US Dollars||240 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2018||31st Aug 2018||180 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Sep 2018||20th Dec 2018||170 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|21st Dec 2018||4th Jan 2019||200 US Dollars||270 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
* Extra Lunch 25 US Dollars
* Picnic Lunch box 20 US Dollars
* Easter surcharge of 30 US Dollars Per Person Per Night shall be charged on respective dates
* Child under 2 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults is accommodated on a complimentary basis
* Children under 1.99 Years of age sharing with 1 or 2 Adults is accommodated on complimentary basis
* Children 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults is charged 50% of the Per Person Adult Rate
* Christmas surcharge of 30 US Dollars Per Person shall be charged on the 24th, 25th, 26th, & 31st Dec 2018 and 1st Jan 2019
* Family Tent : 2 Adults, 2 Children (or 2 Adults). Rates applicable; Adults 180 US Dollars Per Person, Child 90 US Dollars Per Child
* Child 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults is charged 50% of the per person adult rate. If own room is required 75% of adult rate is chargeable
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Residents Accommodation Prices
Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli Residents Accommodation Prices Prices Per Night Include: Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room (1 Guest)||Double Room (2 Guest)||Triple Room (3 Guest)||Child Below 12 Years|
|1st Jan 2018||31st Mar 2018||15,000|
|1st Apr 2018||30th Jun 2018||14,000|
|1st Jul 2018||20th Dec 2018||15,000|
|21st Dec 2018||4th Jan 2019||16,000|
* Extra Lunch = 1,700 Kenya Shillings per person
* Picnic Lunch box = 1,500 Kenya Shillings per person
* Children sharing their own room each pay 75% of the adult rate
* Easter surcharge of 1,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person Per Night shall be charged on respective dates
* Children 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with two adults is charged 50% of the Per Person Adult Rate
* Children under 1.99 Years of age sharing with one or two Adults is accommodated on complimentary basis
* Christmas surcharge of 2,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person shall be charged on the 24th, 25th, 26th, & 31st Dec 2018 and 1st Jan 2019
* Family Tent: 2 Adults, 2 Children (or 2 Adults). Rates applicable; Adults 14,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person per night, Child 7,000 Kenya Shillings Per Child per night
Booking & Reservations for Kibo Safari Camp Amboseli – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 (0) 780-242–711