Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari | 7 Days 6 Night Kenya Safari | 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Road Safari Kenya Safari Tour Packages | 7 Days Kenya Lodge Safari | 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Wildlife Safari | 7 Days Kenya Safaris | 7 Days Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari is oneof the most comprehensive and perhaps the most popular safari we offer.
The 7 Days/ 6 Nights is a magnificent journey through Kenya with luxuriously long stays in each game Park, abundant time for rich wildlife viewing sessions.
Our adventures in the bush begin with spectacular Amboseli National Park. Romantically situated in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli is famous for its tremendous variety of big game.
In addition to Elephant, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Buffalo and the elusive Leopard, Amboseli is sought after by travelers in the know for its breathtaking scenery and easily approachable wildlife.
After 2 glorious days in Amboseli, we depart by road to Nairobi and proceed north driving through lush tea and coffee estates to The Ark/ Mountain Lodge.
Nestled in the foothills between Aberdare and Mount Kenya National Park, the lodge is famous for its high perches and balconies, overlooking a salt lick and waterhole.
Here we will enjoy the finest in high-altitude game viewing. Lake Nakuru National Park is the next destination located in the Great Rift Valley.
The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant.
The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch.
The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork.
Our last stop is in Masai Mara – An un spoilt wilderness of haunting beauty.
It promises a profusion of wildlife, prolific bird life and the unprecedented opportunity of catching up with all the members of the “Big Five” in one morning.
When it comes to game viewing, there is nowhere richer in wildlife or more eventful in encounters.
Part of the vast Serengeti plains, this is the legendary Africa of our dreams where spectacular events take place.
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari Itinerary Summary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Amboseli National Park
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Day 3: Amboseli – Drive to Aberdare National Park (The Ark or Treetops Lodge or Serena Mountain Lodge)
Day 4: Aberdare (Forest Tree lodge) – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 6: Explore Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 7: Masai Mara – Drive to Nairobi
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 11 Years Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari Prices Include;
* Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
* Round trip transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Aberdare, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
* Finest accommodations in Amboseli Aberdare, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
* Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
* Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
* Guaranteed window seating with open top
* All applicable Game Park entrance fees
* All meals included while on safari
* High Altitude Game viewing
* Pre–tour itinerary document
* 8 Extensive Game drives
Kenya Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara 7 Days Safari Prices Exclude;
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
* Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
* Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
* Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Accommodations in Nairobi
* A visit to a Masai Village
* International Airfare