Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip
Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip | Day Tour to Ziwa Rhino and Wildlife Ranch | A visit to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary | Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Day Tour Uganda | Day Trips Uganda | One day Uganda Tour | Kampala Day Trips | 1 Day Kampala Tour | One Day Kampala Uganda Safari | Uganda Day Trips | Day Excursions Uganda | 1 Day Trip to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip Itinerary
0700 Hours: After breakfast depart from your hotel/ residence and drive to the Rhino Sanctuary. About 3 hours northwest of Kampala on the road to Murchison Falls National Park is the Ziwa Rhino and Wildlife Ranch. The closest village is called Nakitoma.
1030 Hours: You arrive at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and get safety briefing from the guide before setting out on foot trekking for Rhinos. You will get the opportunity to watch these endangered, magnificent creatures doing what rhinos do in their natural habitat.
As these rhino are free to move around on 7000ha of land, it is more often than not necessary to drive to the area that the rhino are located before taking the bush walk.
Depending on where the rhinos are located on the day you visit, your trek may last between 1½ Hours to 2½ Hours. You need to wear closed shoes, long pants and insect repellent.
Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary is home to a wide variety of animals, birds and reptiles. Your guide will share his knowledge of not only the animals but the botany and vegetation as well.
The rhino trek goes through grassland with some trees here and there. Once you spot the rhinos, you will get about 30 feet from them and watch them eat and basically do their normal thing. A pair of binoculars and a good zoom lens will help you get good pictures.
During the Rhino forest walk you will see many different species of birds, including pigeons, hornbills, storks, kingfishers, herons, bee-eaters, moosebirds, weavers etc.
You might also see animals like wild hare, Mongoose, Colobus monkey, Reedbuck, Bushbuck, Genet cat, Rhino, Seval Cat, Uganda Kob, Warthog, Waterbuck, Oribi, and Porcupine etc.
1300 Hours: Lunch is served at the Ziwa Restaurant or you may go to Kabalega dinners a few km’s outside the Ranch.
1400 Hours: With lunch done you will have time to visit some craft shop before leaving for Kampala.
1800 Hours: You arrive back to Kampala/ Entebbe where you are dropped off at your residence.
Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||6 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2017||31st December 2017||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Comfortable walking shoes recommended, no sandals
* Rhino Trekking Duration – Anything between 1 – 3 Hours
* Adult = 13 years and above, Child = between the ages of 6 and 12 years
Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip Rates Includes:
* Price per person
* Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip
* Pick-up from your hotel in Kampala and drop-off to your hotel
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes where applicable
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Kampala Day Tour Ziwa Rhino Wildlife Ranch Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711