Kampala 1 Day Tour Uganda Wildlife Education Center Trip | Entebbe Uganda Wildlife Education Centre | Entebbe Wildlife Education Centre Uganda | Uganda Wildlife Education Centre | Animal Orphanage Entebbe Uganda | One Day UgandaTours | Uganda Short Excursions | Uganda Day safaris | Kampala Day Tours Uganda | 1 Day Entebbe Uganda Wildlife Education Centre Tour
Uganda Wildlife Education Center Trip is an amazing Day Tour to the Uganda Wildlife Education Center(UWEC) in Entebbe, where excitement and adventure is guaranteed!
Uganda Wildlife Education Centre is located off the main Kampala to Entebbe International Airport road some 40 kilometers from Kampala, 5 kilometers from the airport and 1.5 kilometers from Entebbe town.
Over 50 different animal species are represented. There are over 200 animals, all housed in large, open air enclosures, simulating their natural habitat in the wild, with interpretations about each animals’ biography, biological and social information.
The centre is a bird watchers’ paradise where one can watch over 250 bird species and for photographers, an excellent close-up photo opportunity for wildlife in an environment very similar to the wild.
The centre is has four main sectors: The Savannah ecosystem, The Wetland ecosystem, Forest ecosystem and the Herbalium ecosystem consists of over 250 herbal plant species.
The Uganda Wildlife Education Center is not a zoo and neither is it a Safari Park but it is a center where wildlife education is combined with leisure. It’s a fun and exciting place to see and learn about the animals of Uganda and the ecosystems in which they live.
Take some time to learn how they live, eat, play, and talk.
Herbivores include; African Buffalo, African Elephant, Giraffe, Bush Duiker, Zebras, Uganda Kob, Reedbuck, Camel, Topi, Impala and Eland. Others include Leopard, Spotted Hyena, Lion and Spotted Necked Otter.
Reptiles include; Leopard Tortoise, African Rock Python, Nile Crocodile, Bell’s Hinged Tortoise and Egyptian Cobra. Primates include; De Brazza’s Monkey, Eastern Black and White Colobus, Olive Baboon and Chimpanzee.
Birds include; African Fish Eagle, Marabou Stork, African Gray Parrot, Shoebill, Gray Crowned Crane, Pink-backed Pelican, Indian Peafowl, Hammerkop and Cattle Egret.
* You can choose any of the tours above and we shall make the reservations for you
* Picnic Lunch
* Kampala 1 Day Tour Uganda Wildlife Education Center Trip
* Pick-up from your hotel in Kampala and drop-off to your hotel
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes where applicable
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711