Kampala 1 Day Tour Bulago Island | Bulago Island Day Trip from Kampala Uganda | Bulago Island Lake Victoria | Bulago Island Day Trip | Bulago Beach Tours | Bulago Birding Safaris | Pineapple Bay Resort Bulago Island Uganda | Kampala Day Tours uganda | Pineapple Bay resort on Bulago Island 1 Day Tour
Kampala 1 Day Tour Bulago Island is a full day trip from Kampala to the Island of Bulago. Bulago Island is located on Lake Victoria and is a 500 acre privately-owned island lying some 35 km’s south of Kampala.
The Island is only a 45-minute boat ride from Entebbe Sailing Club, Entebbe Botanical Beach Hotel or from Speke Resort Munyonyo. You could be flown to Bulago Island in a light aircraft from Entebbe airport to Bulago airfield, within 10 minutes.
Bulago is a beautiful island with white, sandy beaches, clear, fresh water and being a privately-owned island is very secluded.
One can go for fishing Fishing for Nile Perch. Additional activities include sailing, swimming, croquet, horse riding, bird watching, boating and water sports.
One of the great pleasures of Bulago is the sheer range and diversity of walks available and with two dominating hills on the island, the views can be magnificent. One can also do skiing and tubing on the lake or go fishing on a fast boat or on a canoe.
0800 Hours: After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will meet up with our driver guide and depart by road from Kampala to Entebbe or Munyonyo Speke Resort, Pier Water Front for a boat ride to the Bulago Island which departs at 1000 Hours.
1000 Hours: Picked up by speed boat and ferried across the Equator to Bulago – a beautiful island with white sandy beaches, clear fresh water and being a privately-owned island is very secluded.
1100 Hours: Arrival at the Island. Bulago offers brilliant lake side views, sunbath, is perfect for water sports, jogging around the island, horse-riding and hiking trails and also an excellent base for bird-watching as the island is home to approximately 200 bird species.
This vast range of birds is simply dazzling – even to non-twitters. Otters play along the shores, and the nature trails provide wonderful opportunities for observing nature at her best.
1300 Hours: Enjoy lunch at Pineapple Bay Resort. Later lounge on a Lamu bed, looking out to the sparkling waters of Lake Victoria or charter a fishing-boat and head off with rod and tackle to fish for the legendary Nile Perch or Relax and swim in the dark blue pool
1600 Hours: Leave the Bulago Island and enjoy the sunset cruise back to Munyonyo. You will be transferred to your hotel in Kampala.
Bulago is a great place, reminiscent of an island in the Caribbean only that it is in Uganda.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Years Child|
|1st January 2018||31st December 2018||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Kampala city tour is offered as a full day Tour or a half day tour. You could also request for the specific sites you wish to visit depending on your interest
* Boat ride
* Price per person
* Kampala 1 Day Tour Bulago Island
* Extra Cost for the pick-up from Entebbe by speedboat
* Pick-up from your hotel in Kampala and drop-off to your hotel
* All park entry fees, service charge and taxes where applicable
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)