Julias River Camp Mara
Julias River Camp Mara | Julia’s River Camp Masai Mara Nature Reserve | Julia’s River Camp Buffalo Budget Camp | Masai Mara National Reserve Accommodation | Maasai Mara Hotels | Masai Mara Lodges | Masai Mara Camps | Masai Mara Campsites | Julia’s River Camp Hippo Luxury Camp | Julia’s River Camp VIP Camp | Julia’s River Camp Masai Mara National Park | Julia’s River Camp Talek
Julias River Camp Mara offers accommodation in the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp is situated 8 kilometers from Talek Gate, within the Masai Mara Nature Reserve in Kenya.
The safari camp is pitched along the Banks of the Talek River in Masai Mara offering 3 different types of camps;
* Hippo Camp (Classic Tent) with 12 dome tents.
* Buffalo Camp (Classic Superior Tent) with large Savannah Tents
* VIP Camp with 4 extra-large savannah tents ideal setting for honeymooners and private groups
Julia’s River Camp Mara tents are pitched along the banks of the Talek, only a few feet from the river and sit on their own elevated wooden platform, offering privileged views.
With three sub-camps to choose from, the camp something for everyone’s taste and budget. The Hippo camp is the most economical budget option.
This camp has 12 dome tents comprising of sewn-in mosquito net, comfortable beds with fine cotton sheets and duvets.
All hippo camp tents also have bedside tables, solar powered lighting and private en-suite bathrooms with hot running water 24hrs a day and flushing toilets.
The Buffalo Camp, comprising 12 large savannah tents with sewn-in mosquito nets, comfortable beds with fine cotton sheets and duvets, bedside tables, solar powered lighting and private en-suite bathrooms with hot running water 24 hours and flushing toilets.
Furthermore, Buffalo Camp offers shade netting for cooler tent and a larger bathroom and bedroom, offering the best combination between price and comfort.
The VIP Camp; comprising 4 extra-large savannah tents with sewn-in mosquito nets, single or double comfortable beds with fine cotton sheets and duvets, bedside tables, solar powered lighting and private en-suite bathroom with hot running water 24 h/ day and flushing toilet.
The VIP campis located in a secluded wood on the river bank and is the ideal setting for honeymooners and private groups.
The tents are located in different sections of the camp and feature a seating area, solar powered lighting and en-suite bathroom with hot-running water 24 hours a day. Towels are also provided.
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant with special diet menus available on request. The property also offers packed lunches. There are 3 different communal mess tents where guests can relax and enjoy a drink at the end of a long day’s safari.
Activities available include Governor’s Camp hot air balloon safari, Maasai village visits and game drives in open 4×4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Julias River Camp Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Full Board Rates valid from 07th January 2017 to 06th January 2019
|Accommodation Type/ Tent||Single Room|
| Double Room|
| Triple Room|
| Hippo Camp (Classic Tent)|
(7 Meters x 3 Meters)
|176 US Dollars||270 US Dollars||Not Applicable|
| Buffalo Camp (Classic Superior Tent)|
(8,5 Meters x 3 Meters)
|202 US Dollars||248 US Dollars||Not Applicable|
| Vip Camp (Vip Tent)|
(9 Meters x 3 Meters)
|267 US Dollars||328 US Dollars||533 US Dollars|
* Children aged 0 to 5 years: stay free of charge
* Governors’ Camp Hot Air Balloon Safari: 495 US Dollars per person
* Check-In time is from 12 Noon while the Check-out time is until 1000 Hours
* VIP Camp full board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water, tea, coffee, wine, beer and sodas
* Hippo Camp & Buffalo Camp full Board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water, tea and coffee
* Julia’s River Camp also offers accommodation Only Rates. NO meals or drinks . Kindly inquire with us at email@example.com
* Children aged 5 years to 16 years old: pay 50% of the adult rate. (Children under 16 years old should always share a tent with an adult)
* Masai Mara National Reserve entry fees of 70 US Dollars per adult per day & 45 US Dollars per child per day is NOT included in the above rates. Residents Park fees = 1,200 Kenya shillings per adult per day)
Booking & Reservations for Julias River Camp Mara – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 (0) 721-242-711