Jozani Forest Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Zala Park Day Tour
Jozani Forest Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Zala Park Day Tour | Zanzibar Land Animal Park | ZALA Park Zanzibar Island Tanzania Zanzibar | Jozani Chwaka Bay National Jozani Forest Butterfly Centre Zala Park Tour | Zanzibar Day Trip Jozani Butterfly Centre ZALA Park | Zala Park | Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Butterfly Centre Zanzibar Island Tanzania
You tour begins at 0800 Hours with a pick up from your hotel/ residence and a transfer to Jozani Forest located in the centre of the Jozani-Chwaka Bay National Park, 38 km south-east of Stone Town.
The forest is a great place to encounter many indigenous varieties of flora and fauna, including the Zanzibar Red Colobus monkey, Blue Sykes’ monkeys, Bush pigs, Aders duiker antelopes, Elephant shrews, Chameleons and numerous birds and butterflies.
Jozani Forest Zanzibar butterfly centre Zala park day tour includes a visit the Zanzibar Butterfly Centre located 4.3 km’s from the centre of Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park.
We take a tour of East Africa’s biggest butterfly zoo, as you witness varying species in every stage of their amazing life-cycle within a fascinating tropical garden environment.
About 400-600 butterflies live in a richly vegetated aviary. Inspect the tiny butterfly eggs, touch and hold the hungry caterpillars and watch them nibble away at the leaves.
Admire the beauty of the butterfly pupae before witnessing them open up to hatch. We later visit Zala Park – Zala stands for Zanzibar Land Animals and it is a park where “Zanzibar’s native species live in beautiful natural surroundings.”
The park is located 5 km’s from Jozani Park and is another interesting nature reserve, this time for reptiles.
One of the park’s main attractions is its reptile inhabitants, which include pythons, chameleons, geckos, tortoises, crabs, dikdik (mini gazelle-like animals), striped lizards, monitor lizards and hyrax (the closest living species to the elephant).
You will also see various species of fruit-bearing trees such as orange, lime, grapefruit, nutmeg, banana, ginger, chilies, black peppers and cinnamon.
Later return back to your hotel/ residence.
Jozani Forest Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Zala Park Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* The Jozani National Park opens 0730 Hours to 1700 Hours daily | Zala Park opens 0830 Hours to 1730 Hours | Zanzibar Butterfly Centre opens daily 0900 Hours to 1700 Hours
Jozani Forest Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Zala Park Day Tour Rates Includes:
* Professional English speaking guides
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Guided Tour of Jozani Forest National Park,Zala Park and Zanzibar Butterfly Centre
* Pickup from your hotel/ residence in Zanzibar Stone Town and drop-off to your hotel
Jozani Forest Zanzibar Butterfly Centre Zala Park Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Jozani Forest Tour Zanzibar Day Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711