Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer | JKIA Helicopter Charters | Helicopter Flights | Helicopter Aircraft charters Helicopter Safari Charters | Helicopter Cheap Chartes | Helicopter Charters | Jomo Kenyatta Helicopter Airport Transfers | Helicopter Transfers Jomo Kenyatta International Airport | Kenya Scenic Helicopter Flight 1 Day Safaris
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer : Save precious time by booking a helicopter transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) into the outskirts of Nairobi and vice versa.
If you arrive at peak hour you can be stuck in traffic for a couple of hours. African Spice Safaris can arrange a helicopter to pick you up from JKIA and take you to Karen, Windsor, The Tribe and most hotels on the outskirts of Nairobi.
Sometimes we can even land in your garden!”
The helicopter transfer is a daylight operation but if you have, for instance, a 2000 Hours flight, we can pick you up from your hotel or residence at 1730 Hours (or slightly later depending on the time of year), and transfer you to JKIA within minutes – in time for your check-in.
The luggage allowance is 15kg per person in soft bags. Hard and heavy suitcases will need to be transferred by road.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||1 to 5 Guests|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||1,500 US Dollars|
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer Rates Includes:
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flights includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Wilson Airport, except for JKIA transfers
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are flexible. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
* On all the Scenic Flights listed, you have the option of ending your journey at your camp/accommodation or returning to Wilson
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your city Hotel in Nairobi
Booking & Reservations for Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Helicopter Transfer Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711