Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park
Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park | Ithumba Private Camp | Ithumba Hill Private Camp Kenya | Private Luxury Camps Tsavo East National Park | David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s Ithumba Hill Eco Lodge Tsavo East | Galdessa Camp | Tsavo East Safari Camps Lodges Hotels | Ithumba Hill Safari Camp | Ithumba Private Camp| Ithumba Hill Camp Rates | Umani Springs | Ithumba Hill Luxury Tented Camp Tsavo East National Park | David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Lodges & Camps | Ithumba Camp Tsavo | Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Accommodation | Ithumba Camp Kenya | Tsavo East Self Catering Hotels Camps | Ithumba Hill Private Camp
Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park is a stunningly crafted hideaway, with an elevated position, between natural rocks and giant baobabs, offering intimacy and tranquility within the expansive Tsavo wilderness.
Ithumba Private Camp is an independent annex to Ithumba Hill eco-lodge, elevated and carefully crafted between granite Kopjes with sprung wooden walkways weaving between branches of giant baobabs, all the while commanding expansive sweeping views of untouched wilderness.
Set in the far north of the Tsavo East area of southeast Kenya, Ithumba Private Camp is part of a truly remarkable elephant conservation project, with guest accommodation in 3 bedrooms rooms and providing unique access to the semi-habituated release herd. For private groups of up to 6 guests.
The bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with sky views, and a spacious, elevated balcony. The camp was designed to preserve the integrity of the wilderness and support conservation.
Ithumba Private Camp is owned by the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and was created to offer a luxury touch to guests visiting the Trust’s Ithumba elephant orphans while exploring the remote northern area of Tsavo East.
It enjoys stunning views across Tsavo’s vast landscape and is an ideal location for travelers who enjoy getting off the beaten track. Ithumba Private is on invite only and the cost is given at that time of booking.
Ithumba Private Camp is a fully staffed self-catering property, with resident chef. Activities include optional game drives, guided walks and excursions. The highlights include a special access to visit the orphan elephants at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s Ithumba Reintegration Unit.
In order to stay at Ithumba Private Camp, guests need to sponsor one of the Sheldrick orphans.
Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park Accommodation Rates
Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park Accommodation Rates Include: Self Catering (No Meals)
|Dates From||Dates To||Rate Per Night On Self Catering Basis|
|1st January 2020||31st December 2020||Ithumba Private is on invite only and|
cost is given at that time of Booking
* A trained Cook is provided
* Ithumba Private Camp is open all year
* The cost is for the accommodation only
* Ithumba Private Camp is offered on self catering basis. Experienced staff is available as and when required
* Please note that each couple and individual in the group will need to be a foster parent in order to be able to visit and stay at Ithumba
* Guests at Ithumba Private have exclusive use of the property. No other guest belonging to another group will be booked at the same time
* There is a park entrance fee of 52 US Dollars as per person per day for Non-Residents adult; Residents 1,030 Kenya Shillings per person per day and citizen 515 Kenya shillings per adult per day for Tsavo East National Park
* There is a park entrance fee of 35 US Dollars as per person per day for Non-Residents children; Residents 515 Kenya Shillings per child per day and citizen 215 Kenya shillings per child per day for Tsavo East National Park
* African Spice Safaris can provide a safari package that includes (Accommodation, a 4×4 Safari Vehicle, Driver guide, Food and Drinks for your stay. Kindly inquire)
Ithumba Private Camp | What to Bring
* Sandals/ flip-flops
* Swimming costume
* Camera equipment
* Hat and sunglasses
* Personal first aid kit
* Torch (with spare batteries)
* IPod and portable speakers
* Games (cards or board games)
* Food and drink, including drinking water
* A warm fleece/ jumper for cooler evenings (July/ August)
* High-strength sunscreen, moisturizer, lip salve, mosquito repellent
Booking & Reservations for Ithumba Private Camp Tsavo East National Park – Kenya
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ Whats App : + 254 (0) 721-242-711
Mobile: + 254 (0) 780-242-711