Hells Gate National Park Lake Naivasha 1 Day Tour | Lake Naivasha Hells Gate Day Trip | Lake Naivasha Day Trip | Hell’s Gate National Park Lake Naivasha 1 Day | 1 Day trip to Hells Gate and Lake Naivasha | Hells Gate Lake Naivasha Day trip | One Day Hell’s Gate National Park | Nairobi Day Tour | Lake Naivasha Boat Ride | Nairobi Day Trips
Hells Gate National Park Lake Naivasha 1 day tour is a Nairobi full day excursion that explores Hell’s Gate National Park and Lake Naivasha on a Boat ride.
Hell’s Gate National Park allows visitors to leave their vehicle and walk in the Park. The park is famous for its natural hot geysers, eagle and vulture breeding grounds.
Visitors have the choice of driving, walking, camping, cycling and rock-climbing within the park. Horseback safaris can also be arranged.
Hell’s Gate National Park is home to African buffalos, zebras, elands, hartebeests, Thomson’s gazelles, baboons and over 100 bird species including vultures, Verreaux’s eagles, augur buzzards and swifts.
Rare lammergeier vultures, as well as the Chandler’s mountain reedbuck and the klipspringer antelope also call the park home.
After proceed for lunch at one of the hotels located by the shores of Lake Naivasha. Later you enjoy an afternoon boating excursion around Lake Naivasha with a professional guide.
Lake Naivasha is home to scores of birds, and also has its share of land and water animals such as buffalos, zebras, elands, impalas, waterbucks and other grazers, as well as a favorite place for hippos to cool themselves during the day.
* Hot springs
* Fischer’s tower
* Raptor nesting in cliffs
* Small plains game viewing
* Tourist circuits & nature trails
* The Mervyn Carnelley raptor hide
* Spectacular Hell’s gate gorge walk
* Walking/ biking or driving mini-safari
* Boat ride with views of hippo,small game and birdlife
0630 Hours: Depart Nairobi and head north towards the Rift Valley town of Naivasha. En route we will stop for views across the Great Rift Valley, Mount Longonot and Lake Naivasha.
We will drive around the southern end of the lake, past the flower farms to the entrance of Hell’s Gate National Park.
0900 Hours: As soon as you enter the park, an impressive landscape unfolds before you, and you are transported to a dramatic, semi-arid world, with sheer, rugged cliffs, open plains and deep concealed gorges.
Because there are few predators, there are many activities you can do within Hell’s Gate including, walking, cycling, rock climbing, bird watching or trekking through the lower gorge amongst the geysers – the choice is yours.
Cycling in the Park is a great adventure as you get to ride the bikes for 7 km’s before resting at a ranger’s post. After a brief stop at the rangers post you leave the bike and start a walking safari.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. The walking trip or safari takes 3 hours. The hot springs and a fabulous scenic landscape besides the diverse game are just incredible.
1300 Hours: Lunch at Elsamere Conservation Centre (former home to Joy Adamson) located on the shores of Lake Naivasha.
1400 Hours: Early afternoon we take a boat ride on Lake Naivasha. This is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus is almost 13 km’s across, but its waters are shallow with an average depth of five meters.
The waters of Lake Naivasha draw a great range of game to the shores. Giraffes wander among the acacia, Buffalo wallow in the swamps and Colobus monkeys call from the treetops.
The Lakes large hippo populations sleep the day out in the shallows.
1600 Hours: We return back to Nairobi in the evening.
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||6 to 11 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Hell’s Gate National Park Tour departs Nairobi daily at 0700 Hours
* Boat ride at Lake Naivasha
* Bicycle hire for hell’s gate tour
* Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
* Hells gate national Park entrance fees
* Pick up / drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence
* Services of experienced English/other language speaking driver/ guide
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* International airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711