Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya
Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya | Mount Kenya by Helicorpter | Mount Kenya Helicorpter Excursion | Mount Kenya Helicorpter 2 Hours | Helicorpter Excursion in Kenya | Mt Kenya Scenic Flight | Mount Kenya Flying Day Trip By Helicopter |Luxury Kenyan Safari Helicopter flights | Picnic by Helicopter on Mt Kenya | Fly fishing for Rainbow Trout by Helicopter | Kenya Helicopter Excursions Mount Kenya | Helicopter Flight over Mt Kenya | Helicopter Safari in Kenya
Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya: This is a 2 helicopter flying excursion that begins fromNanyuki Airfield in Mount Kenya region. (Guest can be picked from hotels around Nanyuki and Laikpia).
The flight begins just before sunrise and you fly around the peaks of Mt Kenya which are Batian at 5,199 meters (17,057 feet), Nelion at 5,188 meters (17,021 feet) and Point Lenana at 4,985metres (16,355 feet).
The vast and desolate nature of Mount Kenya with its towering summit, sheer cliffs and glaciers become apparent as we fly above the peaks of Batian and Nelion.
The flight unveils great views of the many tarns and rivers found on the upper slopes of the mountain.
We then touch down for a picnic breakfast at Lake Michelson an alpine lake. Here you will enjoy beautiful views and unique mountain flora which include everlasting flowers, giant groundsel, lobelia & wild herbs which typical for this afro-alpine zone.
An extra ordinary landscape lie to the west and northern foot hills of Mount Kenya. The Mountain has a great diversity of geographical features, vegetation zones and climate bands – these become apparent as we descend 3,000 meters from the peaks to the foothills in just 35 km’s.
There is no better way to appreciate this contrast than by helicopter. From heath land, mountain bamboo, luxuriant evergreen forest, and finally the stunning savannah plains of Northern Kenya – the epitome of what Africa is all about!
The private helicopter and pilot/ guides are provided by a leading air charter company based in East Africa, specializing in heli-safaris and adventures, with more than 15 years of experience in this field.
The Eu rocopter AS 350 B3’s are perfectly adapted to fly in East Africa’s hot and high environments.
Aircraft are fitted with satellite tracking software, pilots are trained in ‘first person on scene’ first aid, and all precautions are carried out to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
Our helicopter scenic flight 2 hours Mount Kenya begin from the Nanyuki Airfield – a vibrant air hub linking Samburu and other northern destinations with Nairobi, the Maasai Mara, Samburu, Laikipia and Meru.
Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya Prices
Dates: 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2019
|Number of Guests||Price Per Person|
|1 Guest||5,200 US Dollars|
|2 Guests||2,600 US Dollars|
|3 Guests||1,750 US Dollars|
* Maximum guests per flight is 3 guests
* The scenic helicopter flight takes about 2 hours
* We will be happy to quote for additional flying on request. For larger groups, additional Helicopters are available
* Please note that the Park entrance fees into Mount Kenya National Park is not included (65 US Dollars per person)
* Please note that routings are subject to weather conditions. Routings to destinations therefore can change and your pilot will brief on the same before departure
Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya Rates Includes:
* We provide the fishing equipment
* Mount Kenya helicopter landing fee
* Baggage is strictly 15kg per person and in soft bags
* The above charter rates are on an exclusive use basis
* Above listed Scenic flight includes a picnic stop en route
* All departures are from Nanyuki Airstrip and return back to Nanyuki Aistrip
* The flight descriptions are highlights of what you can expect to see en-route
* Flight departure times are before sunrise. Please note the Helicopter is daylight operation only
Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Mount Kenya conservation and fishing fee
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from your Hotel in Nanyuki or Lakipia
Booking & Reservations for Helicopter Scenic Flight 2 Hours Mount Kenya Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711