Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park
Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park | Galdessa Camp Rates | Tsavo East Galdessa Camp
Tsavo East Accommodation | Tsavo East Camps | Tsavo East Lodges | Tsavo East Bandas | Tsavo East National Park Accommodation | Galdessa Camp Room Rates Tsavo East Kenya Safari Prices | Galdessa Luxury Tented Camp | Galdessa Self Catering Lodge | Galdessa Safari Camp | Galdessa Camp Tsavo Eco Lodge | Galdessa Camp Sheldrick Wildlife Trust | Tsavo East National Park Self Catering Accommodation
Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Parkis situated in the heart of Kenya’s largest Park, Tsavo East National Park, on the banks of the Galana River.
The nearest Town is Voi. Galdessa Camp is 1 hour’s flight from Nairobi and has an all weather Airstrip 15 minutes away. Galdessa Camp is easily accessed by road, 3 ½ hours from Mombasa and 5 hours from Nairobi.
The camp is overlooks the Yatta Plateau, 15 kilometers upstream of Luggard’s Falls. This luxury tented accommodation is booked on exclusive use basis and is built on elevated wooden decks under attractive thatched shade.
Booked on self-catering basis the camp is fully staffed and comes with a with trained chef. Galdessa comprises two private properties – Galdessa Private Camp sleeping 6 guests in 3 tents and Galdessa Camp sleeping 10 guests in 5 tents. Both can be booked to accommodate 16 people.
Each of the 9 tent has handmade furniture and has en-suite bathroom with traditional bucket shower, flush toilet and basin with running water.
The bandas are well spaced, concealed from each other by foliage, and are designed in natural wood and earthy colors. There bandas are situated a good distance apart and natural foliage is used to subtly conceal neighboring bandas.
The central buildings house a spacious dining area, a bar, and a large, comfortable lounge where guest will have their meals and relax during their free time.The thatched roof and Galana stone floors give it a charming coastal atmosphere.
Activities in Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park include game drives, bush breakfasts, bush picnics, sundowners and walking safaris along the Galana River.
Highlights include a special access to visit the orphan elephants at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s Voi Reintegration Unit for Foster Parents.
Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park | What to Bring
* Sandals/ flip-flops
* Swimming costume
* Camera equipment
* Hat and sunglasses
* Personal first aid kit
* Torch (with spare batteries)
* IPod and portable speakers
* Games (cards or board games)
* Food and drink, including drinking water
* A warm fleece/ jumper for cooler evenings (July/ August)
* High-strength sunscreen, moisturizer, lip salve, mosquito repellent
Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park Accommodation Prices
2020 Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night on Self Catering basis
|Number of Guests||Rate Per Night Whole Property|
on Exclusive Basis
|1 to 6 Guests||2,100 US Dollars|
|7 Guests||2,430 US Dollars|
|8 Guests||2,760 US Dollars|
|9 Guests||3,190 US Dollars|
|10 Guests||3,420 US Dollars|
* A trained Cook is also provided
* Galdessa Camp is open all year
* The cost is for the accommodation only
* Galdessa Camp Luxury Tented Camp is offered on self catering basis. Experienced staff is available as and when required
* Guests at Galdessa Camp have exclusive use of the property. No other guest belonging to another group will be booked at the same time
* Please also note that each couple and individual in the group will need to be a foster parent in order to be able to visit and stay at Galdessa Camp
* Children: Due to the elevated decks, walkways and platforms children under the age of 5 are not encouraged. Please consult with the camp should you have younger children. An adult should supervise children over 5 at all times
* There is a park entrance fee of 52 US Dollars as per person per day for Non-Residents adult; Residents 1030 Kenya Shillings per person per day and citizen 515 Kenya shillings per adult per day for Tsavo East National Park
* There is a park entrance fee of 35 US Dollars as per person per day for Non-Residents children; Residents 515 Kenya Shillings per child per day and citizen 215 Kenya shillings per child per day for Tsavo East National Park
* African Spice Safaris can provide a safari package that includes (Accommodation, a 4×4 Safari Vehicle, Driver guide, Food and Drinks for your stay. Kindly inquire)
Booking & Reservations for Galdessa Camp Tsavo East National Park | Kenya Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711