Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour | Fourteen Falls Thika Day Trip from Nairobi | Fourteen Falls 1 Day Safari Kenya | Thika and Fourteen Falls day safari | One Day Thika 14 Falls Tour | Nairobi Excursions Fourteen Falls in Thika
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour from Nairobi is an interesting day trip to see the scenic 14 falls created byAthi River. Other activities include boating, fishing, photography, plant identification and bird watching.
Fourteen Falls is located in Thika about 65 km’s north east of Nairobi off Thika-Garissa road turning at Makutano junction. Fourteen Falls derives the name from their 14 distinct waterfalls on the broad section of the famous Athi River.
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour Itinerary
0830 Hours: Our Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour departs from Nairobi. You drive north some 45 km’s from the city centre to arrive at the Blue Posts Hotel in Thika (established in 1908 as a stopover for white settlers who farmed and lived in central Kenya).
Here at the Blue Post Hotel we visit the Thika falls and Chania falls. This falls are created by two rivers (Thika and Chania) converge at this spot. You will take a short nature trail to the waterfalls.
After taking photos we depart for the fourteen falls located 15 km’s along Thika/ Garissa Road. The falls overlooks the famous Kilimambogo Hill that is visible from all the areas along the Thika Super Highway.
The Falls are near the border between Thika and Machakos Districts. The fast flowing water pounds more than 25 meters into the large pool at the base of the fall. The loud thundering sound is heard kilometers away which makes the experience unforgettable.
Fourteen falls is surrounded by a beautiful scenery of plants and vegetation. You may spend a couple of hours strolling around the rocks at the base of the Falls and enjoy the fresh air, breathtaking view and local flora.
The base of the Falls is characterized by large boulders and the powerful sound of rushing water as it cascades down the 25-foot drop.
A fine spray hangs in the air and keeps everything cool. There are lots of birds. The guides also entertain visitors by performing jumps (they call it ‘diving’) from the top of the falls to the plunge pool below.
1300 Hours: Lunch will be served at the Blue Posts hotel, after which you will be driven back to Nairobi where the tour ends.
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This tour departs daily from Nairobi Hotels or from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or from any point within Nairobi
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour Rates Includes:
* Services of a professional Guide at the falls
* All park entry fees to the Falls, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour Does Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Fourteen Falls Thika 1 Day Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711