Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport | Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport | Four Points by Sheraton Hotels Kenya | JKIA Four Points Sheraton Hotel | Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham | Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Airport Accommodation Rates | Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Mombasa Road | Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport | Nairobi Luxury Hotels
Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is conveniently located within the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Complex and is the ideal stopover for travelers.
Whether you’re on business and needing a functional space to work or schedule meetings, or a leisure tourist wanting a respite from the African heat before your next journey, the JKIA Four Points Sheraton Hotel offers a warm and invigorating space.
Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport has a total of 172 rooms offering all the modern amenities and comforts a traveler needs.
The room categories are as follows: traditional king room, suite king room, executive suite room, twin interconnecting room and suite king (accessible room).
All rooms are spacious and have signature Four Points beds, 42″ LED TVs, Coffee making amenities, large writing desk, ergonomic chair, free high-speed internet access and spacious bathroom with rain forest shower.
And because you like to keep your body energized the hotel has a rooftop pool and a fully-equipped fitness room.
Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport has a variety of dining options. The all-day dining restaurant, The Marketplace, serves wholesome and fresh international cuisine as well as a 24 hour menu for travelers catching flights in the early hours.
And for when you need a quick pick-me-up or a pastry the inviting smells of Kenyan Arabica coffee at the Lobby Bar is certain to perk you up.
With scenic views over the National Park, Tazama rooftop bar and grill is just the place to unwind with a best brews beer, local flavors and animal watching in the distance.
Olakira by Rio Spa is a sanctum of rejuvenation and relaxation. With two treatment rooms styled in a contemporary finish, the spa offers a peaceful haven from the bustle of Nairobi city.
Signature treatments, offered by internationally-experienced therapists, include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Ayurveda and Thai Massage.
Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport meeting and event space have the flexibility to host everything from casual events to ballroom galas and professional meetings.
Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Accommodation Prices
2018 Accommodation Rates
|Weekday Rates||Weekend Rate (Friday & Saturday)|
|Room Type||Single Room|
| Double Room|
| Single Room|
| Double Room|
|Traditional King Room<||210 US Dollars||250 US Dollars||170 US Dollars||210 US Dollars|
|Deluxe Room||280 US Dollars||330 US Dollars||250 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|Suite Room||330 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|Executive Suite Room||460 US Dollars||510 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||490 US Dollars|
* Bed only rates for overnight guests
– Single Room Occupancy: 200 US Dollars
– Double Room Occupancy: 330 US Dollars
* Check- in/ Check-out policy: Check-in is 1400 Hours and Check-out is at 1000 Hours on the day of arrival/ departure. Early arrivals prior to 1400 Hours are to be pre-registered for the previous night to guarantee the room (one-night charge will apply)
Day Usage Rooms:
– Day usage room timings are from 0600 Hours – 1800 Hours shall be charged at 75% of the room rate. Guests departing later then the time specified shall be charged one full night’s stay
– Breakfast in the Market Place Restaurant – 25 US Dollars per person (Buffet)
– Lunch or Dinner in the Market Place Restaurant – 30 US Dollars per person (Buffet)
– Child meals shall be 50% of the adult price. (6 years –12 years of age). Less than 6 years is complimentary
* Child Policy:
• 1 Child below 12 years staying with one adult shall stay free, above 12 years shall pay the full adult rate
• 2 Children sharing a room in their own room (alone) below 12 years shall pay 75 % of the double adult rate
• 2 Children staying in their own room (alone) above 12 years shall pay the full amount of a double adult rate
• An Infant is classified from 0 – 2 years and can stay for free, a baby cot shall also be provided upon request
Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Conference Rates
JKIA Four Points Sheraton Hotel Conference is discreet, stylish, superbly equipped with state of the art presentation technology and on-site technical assistance and advice.
– Half day conference package rate of 3,600 Kenya Shillings per person per day
– Full day conference package rate of 4000 Kenya Shillings per person per day
The conference rate is inclusive of all statutory taxes, based on a minimum of 10 delegates per day and includes the following;
• Mints served in the room
• Security brief by the Security Manager
• Stationary-note pad and pen per delegate
• Early morning tea/ coffee with a light snack
• Afternoon tea/ coffee with assorted pastries
• 2 x 500ml bottled water per delegate per day
• Mid-morning tea/ coffee with assorted pastries
• Complimentary wireless access for the participants
• Complimentary use of the meeting room (minimum numbers to apply)
• Extensive buffet lunch with a complimentary soft drink in the Market Place Restaurant
• Complimentary use of 2 flip charts, markers and projection screen fully air- Conditioned conference rooms
• Lapel Microphone at 3,650 Kenya Shillings per piece per day
• Extra Cordless/ Fixed Microphone at 3,250 Kenya Shillings per piece per day
• Extra flipchart, paper and markers at 1,200 Kenya Shillings per piece per day
Booking & Reservations for Four Points Sheraton Hotel Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International AirportContacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711