Diani Reef Beach Resort Spa Kenya Wedding Package
Diani Reef Beach Resort Spa Kenya Wedding Package | Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa Weddings | Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa Wedding venue | All Inclusive Wedding Packages In Kenya At Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa | Kenya Wedding Packages
Diani Reef Beach Resort Spa Kenya Wedding Package; Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa, Kenya is the perfect wedding resort for the most memorable day of your life.
From cake selection to the design of the perfect bridal bouquet, we will create the dream beach wedding for you.
Weddings in Mombasa benefit from warm, tropical weather with exotic wedding locations on the beach or overlooking the blue waters providing the most romantic way to start your new life!
Share your union with just each other, or all your family and friends, choose from a variety of Kenya Weddings and event types on offer.
Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa also offers on-site, professional salon and spa services
* Registry Wedding
* Gift from the resort
* 2-tier wedding cake
* Private Wedding Venue
* Fresh Fruit and Flowers in Room
* Photographer & 48 photos in an album
* The morning after, Sparkling Bubbly Breakfast in bed
* Bridal Flower Bouquet & Button Hole for the groom
* Marriage License and Certificate including Registrar
* A bottle of African Champagne to toast the Wedding Ceremony Sparkling Bubbly Breakfast in bed
* A Wedding Spa Pamper Package in Maya Health & Wellness Centre for him & her including rejuvenating & relaxing treatments such as full Body Massage (60 minutes), Steam Bath/ Sauna/ Plunge Pool (30 minutes), Jacuzzi (30 minutes), customized Facial (75 minutes), Manicure (45 minutes), Pedicure (60 minutes) and Detoxifying Seaweed Wrap (75 minutes)
Notes: All treatments once only on any day during their stay
Documentation Required for a Wedding in Kenya
The following documents listed below are required for your wedding in Kenya 8 weeks prior to departure to enable us complete the necessary arrangements in time.
ALSO NOTE THAT COMPLETE AND CLEAR PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO TRAVEL. Fax copies are not accepted.
Below is a checklist of the statutory documents requires for wedding ceremony
* Birth Certificates
* Passport, minimum 6 months validity
* Details of occupation of both you and your partner
* Fathers names (Full names, address and occupation)
* Full address of residence of both you and your partner
* If either you or your partner is widowed: the former marriage certificate and death certificate of the spouse is required
* If either you or your partner has changed your name by deed poll: Proof is required that the procedure was followed and completed
* If either you or your partner is divorced: proof of the Decree Absolute is required. This document must show the Court Stamp clearly
* If either you or your partner are under 21 years of age on the date of your marriage, and will not be accompanied by a parent or guardian: an affidavit, granting permission for the wedding to be prepared and sworn in your country of residence, prior to your date of travel
* An affidavit must be provided stating that neither you or your partner has been married previously, or you have been married and divorced (see above if divorced or widowed). This must be prepared in your country of residence prior to travel
* Any relevant documentation you hold which is in any language other than English must be officially translated and be accompanied by the original
* Dutch couples must first apply to the Dutch Council for clearance to wed and pay an extra fees for processing of their documentation
Original certified copies of all relevant documents above must be taken with you to Kenya
You must be resident in Kenya for two working days before you can apply for a license. We would recommend that you spend 3 to 4 days before the ceremony so that arrangements can be made comfortably.
* Ceremonies are arranged from Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) and are conducted by a Registrar. The following days are excluded:
* Good Friday
* Easter Monday
* Christmas Day
* New Year’s Day
* All Kenyan Public Holidays
* Between 22nd December and 2nd January
Wedding Venue Options
* Gazebo Island
* Beach Front Lawns
* On the Beach (subject to tide and Local Authority approval)
* Any other venue/ area in the Hotel or Hotel Grounds the couple may find suitable on arrival at the Hotel (through prior arrangement and agreement with the Management
Wedding Day Itinerary
* All aspects of the wedding ceremony are organized by the Hotel’s personal host who will be assigned to the couple upon arrival.
* Hotel will decorate the private venue on the morning of the wedding.
* Registrar arrives and the ceremony starts
* The couple and witnesses sign wedding certificate
* Toast/ Speeches
* Photography in and around the Hotel Premises and the Beach
* Cutting the cake
* Dinner for two
* Breakfast in Bed
One must be booked at the resort for the package to apply