Dar-Es-Salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip
Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip | Mbudya Island Dar-es-salaam Tanzania | Mbudya Island Picnic Dar-es-salaam Tanzania | Mbudya Island Dar-es-salaam Day Trip | Dar-es-salaam Day Tours Tanzania | Mbudya Island Day Trip from Dar-es-salaam Tanzania | Mbudya Marine Reserve Day Trips in Dar-es-salaam | Mbudya Island Marine Reserve | Mbudya Island Tour Cost
Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip is a quick getaway from Dar-es-salaam to the idyllic island of Mbudya. This trip offers a welcome opportunity to escape life in the big city, which can be exhausting, oppressively hot and manically busy.
Mbudya Island is an isolated marine reserve, popular among the tourists and residents alike. Most people prefer to visit Mbudya for picnics and day trips as it is 30-40 minutes away from the city of Dar es Salaam.
The water surrounding the island is clean and rich with coral and marine life; unexplored, untouched and fascinates the eyes of all snorkelers.
0800 Hours: Our tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/ residence in Dar-es-salaam after breakfast and a 40 minute drive to Masaki or to the hotels in Whitesands area.
The Island lies close to the beach resort and fishing community of Kunduchi. Mbudya is an uninhabited Island in Tanzania, north of the country’s capital city, Dar es Salaam and is one of the four islands of the Dar es Salaam Marine Reserve.
You will take a thrilling motorboat ride (in a 15-seater small wooden boat) crossing from the mainland to Mbudya Island (or simply Mbudya). A glass bottom vessels are also available upon request.
comfortable and can accommodate 20 people.The glass bottom vessel also enables you to enjoy fantastic marine views underwater on the way to Mbudya Island. The waters are not rough and boat trips last up to 30-40 minutes. , The boat is safe
Once there we find a banda, or beach hut, or vacant spot on the beach. The island has very limited development; there is no hotel or established sit-down restaurant and receives very few visitors.
The tour includes lunch which is freshly caught and grilled fish or lobster brought directly to your banda, as well as cold water, soda or beer. Later we take a soothing boat ride back to the mainland.
Activities available here include relaxing, snorkeling with fish, corals and aquatic life to explore, swimming in clear blue water, sunbathing and exploration of the pristine beach.
Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||5 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* If you prefer a specific meal one can pack and bring from home or from the hotel
* Snorkeling equipment can be hired on the island. Don’t forget the sun tan lotion and hat
* Nature walks on the island are available to explore coconut crabs, snakes and simply visit other parts of this tiny island
* Private Glass Bottom boats are also available for hire. We can take you to the other hidden beaches and provide lunch and snorkeling
Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip Rates Includes:
* Snorkeling equipment
* Possible to customize the tour
* Professional English speaking guides
* Hiring a shack including sunbeds and tables
* All entry fees, guide fee, service charge and taxes
* Return boat transfer from the Mainland to Mbudya and back
* Pickup from your hotel in Dar-es-salaam city and drop-off to your hotel
Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip Rates Do Not Include:
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Lunch (option and extra charges direct)
* Tips or gratuity for the guides, boat operators etc
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Dar-es-salaam 1 Day Tour Mbudya Island Trip Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile/ WhatsApp : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711