Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour
Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi | Nairobi Carnivore Restaurant Tour | Carnivore restaurant Nairobi Dinner | Carnivore restaurant Nairobi Lunch | Nairobi Steak House | Nairobi Steakhouse Restaurants | Brazilian Steak House Restaurant | Carnivore Restaurant Booking | Carnivore Kenya | Carnivore Menu | Carnivore Langata Nairobi
Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tourfeatures an open-air meat specialty restaurant featuring “all-you-can-eat meat buffet” in Langata suburb of Nairobi.
Themeat is roasted on traditional Masai swords (skewers) over a huge charcoal pit which dominates the entrance of the restaurant. Everyone who comes to Kenya must try the Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi if they are true meat eaters!
Normally, waiters welcome you for starters with a delicious hot soup, and then carry the meat swords around the restaurant, carving unlimited amounts of the prime meats onto sizzling, cast iron plates in front of you.
Whole joints of meat – legs of lamb and pork, haunches of venison, rumps of beef, sirloin steaks of lamb, pork sausages, beef sausages, chicken wings, chicken yakitori, chicken tikka, chicken livers and gizzards, pork spare ribs, leg of pork and skewered kidneys, turkey etc.
A wide selection of salads, vegetable side dishes, and a variety of exotic sauces accompany the meat feast. After this meal, dessert and coffee follow.
The famous Carnivore Dawa cocktail was introduced to Kenya at the Carnivore. Dawa in Swahili means medicine or a health revival potion.
The Carnivore “Dawa” is the drink chosen to hydrate, refresh and sharpen the taste buds.
Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour Menu
Soup of the Day with Homemade Fresh Brown Bread
The variety of Meats Served Include
Whole joints of meat – legs of lamb and pork, haunches of venison, rumps of beef, sirloin steaks of lamb, Pork sausages, Beef sausages, chicken wings, Chicken yakitori, Chicken tikka, Chicken livers and gizzards, Pork spare ribs, Leg of pork and skewered kidneys, turkey and much more.
Crocodile / Camel / Haunch of Exotic Meat (Ostrich)
The meats are constantly basted and turned until perfectly cooked; the meat is succulent and well flavored.
Vegetables and Salads: Wide selection of salads (mixed salad, rice salad, kidney beans, corn relish, coleslaw), vegetable side dishes accompanies the meat dishes. Sauces include (garlic, fruit salsa, sweet and sour, masala, mint, chilli). The restaurant also offers vegetarian dishes.
Choice of Desserts
(Apple pie, Cheesecake, Strawberries and Ice Creams)
Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Children between 2 to 12 years accompanied with an adult pay 75 % of the adult Rate
* Tour Departs Daily: 1200 Hours for Lunch & 1800 Hours for Dinner (Tour Duration: 2 Hours)
Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour Rates Includes:
* Lunch or dinner at Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi
* Enjoy 15 different types of meat or a vegeterian meal
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel or residence
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Personal expenses such as, drinks, telephone calls etc
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Tips or gratuity for your Driver Guide, Drinks; Travelers insurance; Laundry, Communication charges
* Optional activities; video filming fees are charged as a supplemental and are payable directly to Bomas of Kenya
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Carnivore Restaurant Dining Experience Nairobi Tour Contacts;
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711