Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour
Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour | Bomas of Kenya Nairobi Cultural Tribal Day Tours | Kenya Traditional Homesteads Songs Bomas of Kenya Day Tour Trip | Bomas of Kenya Cultural Day Tour | Bomas of Kenya Nairobi Cultural Centre Langata | Tribal Tourist Village in Langata | Kenya Tribal Homesteads Nairobi | Bomas of Kenya Tours | National Museums of Kenya
Bomas Kenya Nairobi cultural day tour explores a cultural centre in Langata introducing you to Kenya’s 23 major tribes and their homesteads.
Bomas of Kenya is situated 10 km’s from Nairobi city center, and about a kilometer past the main entrance of Nairobi National Park.
The highlight of the Bomas of Kenya tour is a display of traditional dances, acrobatic shows and a visit to replicas of Kenyan homesteads from twenty-three of the country’s ethnic groups.
Enjoy traditional dances from the local tribes such as Kikuyu, Kalenjin, Luhya, Taita, Masai, Kamba, Kisii, Kuria, Mijikenda and Luo.
The term Bomas, means “homestead”. There are several traditional mud huts each representing one of Kenya’s major ethnic groups.
Each traditional house is built to the original traditional architecture of an African home as built by the ancestors.
The traditional dances and acrobatic show start at 2.30 pm to 4.00pm during weekdays and 3.30 pm to 5.15 pm on weekends and public holidays.
Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||8 to 12 Year Child|
|1st January 2019||31st December 2019||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Monday to Friday: 1430 Hours – 1600 Hours
* Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 1530 Hours – 1715 Hours
* There are 15 to 20 traditional dances and songs performed everyday
Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour Rates Includes:
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel or residence
* Enjoy 15 to 20 traditional dances and songs + visit the traditional African tribal huts
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Personal expenses such as, drinks, telephone calls etc
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Tips or gratuity for your driver guide, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges
* Optional activities; video filming fees are charged as a supplemental and are payable directly to Bomas of Kenya
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Booking & Reservations for Bomas Kenya Nairobi Cultural Day Tour
Booking Office Tel: + 254 718-179-967
Mobile : + 254 721-242-711
Mobile : + 254 780-242-711